ANNOUNCEMENT TEEm Tour Edge Will Return in 2024

Awesome opportunity to review some great equipment!

who has hit these? What’s not to love?IMG_9005.jpeg

Love this. Tour Edge makes some great stuff. Stoked that we'll have the TEEm again!! Looking forward to this.

Great to hear!

Really enjoyed being part of TEEm Tour Edge this past year. I’ve been a big fan of Tour Edge for a long time and it was a real pleasure to have had this opportunity.

I have been thoroughly enjoying the many Tour Edge Clubs that are firmly ensconced in my bag.

With the recent pictures floating around of the great looking new Proto Driver being tested on the Champions Tour I can only hope that they will be some of the clubs that get tested and reviewed.

I will be following along intently.

Best wishes to all who enter!

Great to hear!

Really enjoyed being part of TEEm Tour Edge this past year. I’ve been a big fan of Tour Edge for a long time and it was a real pleasure to have had this opportunity.

I have been thoroughly enjoying the many Tour Edge Clubs that are firmly ensconced in my bag.

With the recent pictures floating around of the great looking new Proto Driver being tested on the Champions Tour I can only hope that they will be some of the clubs that get tested and reviewed.

I will be following along intently.

Best wishes to all who enter!
What's stayed in the bag vs left? I'm proud thar after a new shaft for the 3w which was headed out, all have stayed from last year.

What's stayed in the bag vs left? I'm proud thar after a new shaft for the 3w which was headed out, all have stayed from last year.
The C723 13 deg. 3 wood and the E723 21 deg. 7 wood are firmly in the bag and I don’t see either of them leaving anytime soon.

An older EXS 220 Ti 4 utility iron gets put in from time to time as well depending on the course and conditions.

My college buddy is playing the Wingman Sand wedge. He used it when he visited and he hit it so well, better than any wedge he’d ever had, that I felt he should have it and so I gave it to him. I’ll see him later this year when we visit them.

Keeping the C723 driver as my back up.

The Wingman lob wedge will get some use this summer when I need something with less bounce.

The Wingman Putter is in the golf bag that my brother uses when he visits.

This one sounds amazing. I could well be throwing my name in the hat for this ! Have seen very little TEE kit over here in the UK.

I am going to try to get in on this one.

I did this in 2021 and I would love to return and comment on the new equipment throughout the year, So many of the guys i follow using and staying with Tour Edge Golf on tour. Those new wedges look so good , "inspired by Langer" you know they are awesome

Last edited:
The C723 13 deg. 3 wood and the E723 21 deg. 7 wood are firmly in the bag and I don’t see either of them leaving anytime soon.

An older EXS 220 Ti 4 utility iron gets put in from time to time as well depending on the course and conditions.

My college buddy is playing the Wingman Sand wedge. He used it when he visited and he hit it so well, better than any wedge he’d ever had, that I felt he should have it and so I gave it to him. I’ll see him later this year when we visit them.

Keeping the C723 driver as my back up.

The Wingman lob wedge will get some use this summer when I need something with less bounce.

The Wingman Putter is in the golf bag that my brother uses when he visits.
my C721 3 Wood is still in the bag over here, its a beast.

TEEm Tour Edge! Back again with some brand new equipment. Gotta love it 👍

TEE is so underrated. My E723 is a fairway finding weapon.

Back