Thank A THP Member

DataDude

I Hate LIV
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
This one is easy. Just say thanks to another THP member. It could be something they did for you, just that they make you laugh, or really anything. You can and should post as many thanks as you like. One thank per post!

I want to thank @LSMO for being a good roommate at the Titleist Event. I talk a lot and he listened to all of it with no complaints LOL!

Thanks @PKorf for being the great liason in the forums last year.

Thank you @gkeller813 for being a friendly conversationalist in 2020!!

Thanks to @erock9174 for the constant TEEm banter in the messages!

Thanks @chile for making me laugh from time to time.

Thanks to @MPlefty and @robrandalgz for not being annoyed at my tagging them in all sorts of Twitter and Instagram contests!

Thanks @Space Bandito for all the cool putter pictures over the years!

I want to thank @OITW for stepping in as Captain for Team Hackers and doing an amazing job and also thank every member of the MC2020 - including Team Paradise - for making that event special! Something I will always count as one of my favorite memories!

Thanks @Parrot, you're proof that Dick the Butcher had it all wrong.

Another thank you to @Space Bandito for all your knowledge on the Scotty Cameron Thread

Thanks to @HarlettoScara for introducing me to Scottish sayings and slang. Hope it's not blowing a hoolie today in Aberdeen.

Thanks to @H8tobogie for not laughing uproariously in my face at 2 a.m. in the hotel parking lot when my wife called to tell me that I had left my suitcase at the airport.

2 new members @Davidhibler and @Ludin who have really engaged as we push to 7M! It's been a ton of fun!!

To @OITW thanks for being an example of all that is good about THP. You helped dampen the disappointment I felt a few months ago.

Got to give thanks and respect to @Jmk202 for being my cartner in Sunday singles at the MC for helping me get my head back in the game.

@Nate<80 for finally being someone I could convince to join THP!

@OGputtnfool for the clubs for my boys! Its brought a lot of good times!

Thanks to @H8tobogie for not laughing uproariously in my face at 2 a.m. in the hotel parking lot when my wife called to tell me that I had left my suitcase at the airport.
I could see the wheels turning as you were coming to the realization that you did, in fact, leave your bag at the airport. I felt for you as we were both tired and now you had to drive all the way back to the airport. I have had a few laughs looking back on it though.

@mikeg_74 is a great guy and example of what a THPer should be.

Back