Thanks THP, subseventy rocks!!!!

AK jr.

d2 college player
Reaction score
Handicap
well i just unpackaged my new subseventy golf shorts that THP sent me. let me tell you, they are extremely comfortable and incorporate some unique styles. the first thing I noticed was the small triangular cut at the bottom of the shorts, which is essentially the same thing that you will find on most euro-style trousers/pants. another thing i really liked was that these are not the standard bermuda length. they are a little bit longer, down around my knees versus above them, which is bermuda. overall a great product, i will definately be getting more of their stuff in the future!!:D

for the pictures:
DSCF2709-1.jpg
DSCF2713-1.jpg

So glad you liked them AK. I am very impressed with their clothing so far.

me too me too!!

Those are just a TAD bit "capri-like" for me to pull off ... they look good on you though.

Nice to know the quality is high.

Congrats on the shorts. I have a pair of their pants, and if their shorts are anything like my pants then you will like them A LOT!

I wore the pants the day after I got them, and our Alaskan summer this year was WET! Knowing that I still didn't wear rain pants, partially because I don't have any good ones, but little did I know that the pants were FULLY WATER-PROOF! :banana:

those have some heavy euro styling there...

Back