The 2021 MLB Thread

No bonds....no clemens....no A rod

Probably not, but I still contend that Bonds and Clemens are the best position player and pitcher I have seen in my lifetime so far. Too bad they both made really stupid decisions...

ARod has no prayer, which I will not shed any tears over.

Probably not, but I still contend that Bonds and Clemens are the best position player and pitcher I have seen in my lifetime so far. Too bad they both made really stupid decisions...

ARod has no prayer, which I will not shed any tears over.
Oh I agree with both bonds and clemens. Best pitcher and player I have ever seen.

I follow the HOF tracker and with a very small sample size looks like Curt Schilling is losing votes (good). Bonds/Clemens are holding steady. Again like 4% of the votes are made public so far so don't mark as final. lol.

I don't understand the logic behind blackballing Arod, and not Clemens and Bonds. They were all guilty of the same thing, either blackball all of them, or don't. This just isn't a strong HOF class. I'd love to see Scotty Rolen but I don't know if he has the numbers to justify it.

I don't understand the logic behind blackballing Arod, and not Clemens and Bonds. They were all guilty of the same thing, either blackball all of them, or don't. This just isn't a strong HOF class. I'd love to see Scotty Rolen but I don't know if he has the numbers to justify it.

Maybe not this year for Scott Rolen. Watch the vote totals for him, Andruw Jones and Todd Helton. They are definitely on track.

Back