CONTEST The 2023 PGA Championship Contest and Thread Sponsored by Callaway Golf

Only 14 golfers in all of history with more majors than Brooks.

He's finished 1st or 2nd in 9 of the past 25 majors.

One of the all time greats.

I'm still buzzing from this win. Man it would be sooooo sweet to see Brooks win the US Open, 3 PGA and 3 US Opens. 🥳
Tying Mickelson, Trevino and Faldo

Has there ever been a more under the radar 5 time (or more) majors winner?

Not really under the radar for me or my buddies in my fantasy golf league. 5 of the 9 of us picked Brooksie as one of four picks to win yesterday. :)

The best explanation why to let LIV players who qualify play in the Ryder Cup

Both Chamblee and Faxon have been pretty vocal against LIV. Now I wish I had Golf Channel to watch the fireworks. 😁

Congrats to everyone here who picked Brooks. He's my favorite player but I didn't want to pick him in this thread because I always jinx him
The rest of us thank you for that.

Apparently I was shown on the CBS broadcast in the aftermath of Block’s ace on 15. I’m standing to the right of the guy in the yellow shirt. I’m in the blue hat and sunglasses.IMG_3571.jpeg

I

I don’t think Jay has been the best and following this guidance.

It’s because he is crazy petty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, he and Rich are not happy that Brooks just took a mighty big piece of cake, and is eating it too.

The Golf channel and pga tour is going to latch onto the Block story line and milk it, likely more than Brooks win. The two tour invites he has already received is just that. It is a good story no doubt.
Faxon had Chamblee speechless after he explained why Brooks should be on the Ryder Cup team.

Local CBS news here in San Diego is totally pushing the narrative that somewhat local guy Block stole the show. Sport segment talked about Blocks performance and didn’t even mention that Brooks won it.

I get Dego is a tour stop town, but that is complete bush league stuff. Pathetic.

I didn't catch which of the Brooks pickers won the Callaway TruTrack prize pack, but if it included any LIV gear you may have yourself an antique 🤣

Back