EXPERIENCE The 2024 GOLFTEC Experience at GrayBull

Was awesome as heck to meet and play with @tucsoncacti today. We got to talk a bit about this experience and that has made me even more excited. 😍😍
We had a great day. I have a lot of work to do before September, but determined to be at my best when we jump on that party bus to Nebraska. 😂😂

If this is your first experience with THP and you do not follow any others leading up to it, you are going to be pretty lost upon arrival.
I promise it will be worth it to follow 1-2 live and get involved.

1. Strong part(s) of your game?
Tee game working well for me right now
2. Weak part(s) of your game?
Short game
3. What do you most want to work on?
Consistency in iron strikes and most importantly short game
4. In your mind what does a successful outcome look like?
Confidence and knowledge in what a better swing feels like
5. After this event what do you want to see happen in your golf game?
More birdies!!!! (Or at least more par saves).
Ideally, more GIR and less bogeys

Really excited about the tour of GolfTEC HQ. Very interested to see what goes on in there in terms of continuing to innovate the lesson process

1. Strong part(s) of your game?
Tee game working well for me right now
2. Weak part(s) of your game?
Short game
3. What do you most want to work on?
Consistency in iron strikes and most importantly short game
4. In your mind what does a successful outcome look like?
Confidence and knowledge in what a better swing feels like
5. After this event what do you want to see happen in your golf game?
More birdies!!!! (Or at least more par saves).
Ideally, more GIR and less bogeys
I think you're close to this. Once you switched shafts on hole 6, I think you missed one FW? You also had a few shots that did not check up. I am thinking that was a combo of cold weather, and new greens.

I think you're close to this. Once you switched shafts on hole 6, I think you missed one FW? You also had a few shots that did not check up. I am thinking that was a combo of cold weather, and new greens.

A couple chunks and thinned wedges hurt. The shaft change turned some things around for sure, as well as figuring out some putts. But there’s more in there I need to get sorted.

I think ball position is one thing I hope to get some eyes from GolfTec on for sure. It tends to creep up and once I started bring it back in the stance I felt more comfortable

My pictures were better and missed by most haha

This is going to be epic.

The only thing this trip is going to be missing is the salty smell of the ocean. We’re about 66 million years too late for this being on the ocean.

I cannot stress enough that if you have not been to a THP Experience or haven't been to one at a Dormie Property, FOLLOW A LIVE UPDATE thread as it happens or near the timing. We have 4-5 coming up in the next month starting Sunday.

Back