EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

I know that if chosen I’ll be using the Rapsodo and playing the course weekly at least.

Maybe an announcement of some sort during "Live from Briggs" tonight? 🤷‍♂️ 🤞

I think your right about Briggs being a great venue for this. A big miss can be lost but if you don't miss too bad you may just be in a bunker or rough. With some of the approach shots and greens green complexes you can easily find yourself back in the hole if your opponent misses in the wrong spot. It lead to some great matches and some potential back an forth as the matches progress.
Based off the past few experiences that have been held there I expect some big fireworks to take place at the MC. It sets up to have a nailbiting singles day with the potential for drama
I think that'll be a part of what makes it great. There'll be ample chances for any hole to flip. And that'll keep it interesting until the end of each one.

I think that'll be a part of what makes it great. There'll be ample chances for any hole to flip. And that'll keep it interesting until the end of each one.
Happy Utkarsh Ambudkar GIF by CBS

I admit to having had a few thoughts of how I want to finish the MC. I'd love to be a part of a landslide victory where we just sweep Paradise of the board with 8&6's etc. Or to have it finish at the last singles match at the 18. And to be the one to sink the last nail...

Who knows what'll happen, but one thing is for sure.
High Five How I Met Your Mother GIF

I admit to having had a few thoughts of how I want to finish the MC. I'd love to be a part of a landslide victory where we just sweep Paradise of the board with 8&6's etc. Or to have it finish at the last singles match at the 18. And to be the one to sink the last nail...

Taking Over Bbc Three GIF by MultiStory Media

There's no wrong answer, as long as results in victory.

I just don't see paradise losing.

Last edited:
I just don't see paradise loosing.
No one wants to see paradise loosing anything. But they will definitely be losing the Morgan Cup this year. ;)

Let’s just remember that @jdtox has far reaching pull. Would not surprise me if you somehow get put into secondary upon arrival and somehow do not get to San Antonio until September 30th. 🤣

1713303458709.gif

Finally hit my Darkspeed 7 iron I ordered today. Fantastic club and I think these will be my irons this year. They are fantastic and any Morgan Cup partictant would be fortunate to put them in their bag! I was totally impressed!

Finally got to see some of this equipment line-up in person today and man does it look good. Those fairway woods look incredible, and I need to try them at some point this year. Looking forward to seeing what’s going to be in some participants bags this year!

Finally got to see some of this equipment line-up in person today and man does it look good. Those fairway woods look incredible, and I need to try them at some point this year. Looking forward to seeing what’s going to be in some participants bags this year!
The fairway woods do look very good. I haven't had the opportunity to try them yet either.

I think the DarkSpeed hybrids are the best looking hybrids I've seen in a while, they are a smaller profile or maybe just look like they are bc they are murdered out but either way they look great and they definitely perform well. I have been able to put some swings on them.

Back