EXPERIENCE The 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

I'm looking forward to all the matches! Singles will be a blast.

@JohnSinVA and I need to be taking notes for that first round. I've been jumping in all the breakdown threads but need to start putting together a plan.
I love the hole breakdowns. But I’m not a planner. I have to see it. My plans before hand are never good

I love the hole breakdowns. But I’m not a planner. I have to see it. My plans before hand are never good
Largely the same but it makes sense to at least have an idea of what you want to do on the first few of each until I get settled. Solid chance go out the window after the first swing, but can't hurt!

13 days!

@JB with this schedule is there a way to have some Goat Track fun?

I'm looking forward to all the matches! Singles will be a blast.

@JohnSinVA and I need to be taking notes for that first round. I've been jumping in all the breakdown threads but need to start putting together a plan.
My plan is to use all your tee shots, so sharpen up that driving game.

My plan is to use all your tee shots, so sharpen up that driving game.
Nervous Episode 7 GIF by Wrexham AFC

Guess I know what to work on the next two weeks! :LOL:

I’m excited to team up with Blake and Mike from Edel in shamble and alt shot! Hopefully JB is healthy as I will finally get to play with him too. 🤩

And Jon and I are pretty close on handicap so playing almost straight up will be nice. Love that we have the Grandaddy connection too. 🙌

Hey @EdelBlake what are your and Mike’s strengths on the course?
I'm using the word "strengths" lightly, but I'd say off the tee and around the greens. The weakest part of my game is typically iron play.

Back