EXPERIENCE The 2024 Titleist Experience

Very cool love seeing experience announcements!

Oh man this was a nice little surprise this morning! Gotta have some people pretty excited for this one!!!

Looks like an amazing experience!

This one is going to be absolutely special

Titleist and Hidden Creek:

Larry David Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

What an event, love to see an experience with Titleist at an amazing venue.

This one has to be making those Golden Ticket owners think really hard

Definitely on the radar after having such a positive experience with the TSR2 recently

Awesome. Last year’s experience was amazing, good luck to all those who enter.

Wow awesome Monday morning announcement, this is going to be amazing. The Titleist experience last year at Dormie was so fun.

Very awesome!!! And at Hidden Creek...too cool

This one is going to be a popular I think. Titleist plus equipment that cannot yet be discussed is definitely a draw. Plus plenty of knowledge from their staff all at a great facility adds up if 8 lucky THPers.

Oh wow! Didn't see that coming this morning. Can't wait to see who gets to go and follow how the fittings and equipment lead up goes.

Awesome event I will definitely throw my hat in for this one.

the Titleist Experience last year was absolutely one of the highlights of my golfing life. getting to hang out with awesome THPers, golf, and pick the brains of Josh, Marni, and Jacquelyn from Titleist was an unbelievable opportunity, such great people. new course this year at Hidden Creek, new...Titleist stuff that won't be irons...

do. not. miss. this. signup!

titleist.jpg

Happy to see this one continue as well!

Dates look great for this amazing experience

Sounds like an incredible event. Good luck to all who will be entering.

Hidden Creek, let's GO! Awesome venue, great company... and STUFF!

Missing my birthday by two days though hahaha
Nailed my birthday though! Haha

Titleist and their quality products is always a nice event.

Hidden Creek, huh??? Looks pretty sweet. This would wrap up a day before the one yr anniversary of my dads passing. Unfortunately for me, ill need to be home for that time.

Best of luck THP! Appears to be a fun time ahead!

This, as all events, will be a good one!

Titleist and Hidden Creek. Looks like another awesome experience here on THP!

Awesome. It was such a great experience last year and all of the Titleist people are great.

Love seeing the announcement for the return of Titleist! Last year's event was an incredible experience and the Titleist folks were amazingly friendly and informative. A must enter event! I can't wait to hear more on Titleist's new driver and woods line!

Back