LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Finally all caught up after a busy day. Dinner looked amazing and WOW, chat with Bob Vokey and ADill!? Unbelievable! THP, man..

Now go hit em close on 18 green folks!!

Chipping…. Just chipping at night

Night putting. No chipping allowed on that green if it's the same green from last night.
Ahh shoot forgot about that! Didn’t know if it was different tonight

How many golf balls did those fresh grooves scuff today?

Is it odd that I am as excited about the food and drink than I am about the golf and Mitsubishi shafts after all these posts?

Mitsubishi Shaft Experience 2024 is coming in June!

I am really jealous of those living the THP dream tonight. What an experience for you all!

Great wrap up for the first full day. Great presentation from Aaron Luttrell, Malcom and John about their roles with Titleist and Vokey. Bob Vokey and Aaron Dill joined via videoconference and brought the knowledge. Great info about the gradual evolution on CG placement over the past few SM iterations culminating in SM10. Bob talked about the evolution of several of the different grinds and the specific players that were the origins. (Stricker for S grind, Kite for K grind for example. After we said goodbye to Aaron D and Bob, we got
More stories from the guys about fitting celebrities and other interesting experiences. And more night putting.

Tomorrow starts with the wedge clinic to learn which shots are best suited to the different grinds we were fitted to.IMG_3400.jpeg

Wedge clinic would be awesome. I need that.

I still don’t know the answer and really want to know.
Similar to Carolina BBQ, but the vinegar is less prominent. The wings were amazing and only used a dry rub. The pulled pork had more of the VA BBQ style.

Great wrap up for the first full day. Great presentation from Aaron Luttrell, Malcom and John about their roles with Titleist and Vokey. Bob Vokey and Aaron Dill joined via videoconference and brought the knowledge. Great info about the gradual evolution on CG placement over the past few SM iterations culminating in SM10. Bob talked about the evolution of several of the different grinds and the specific players that were the origins. (Stricker for S grind, Kite for K grind for example. After we said goodbye to Aaron D and Bob, we got
More stories from the guys about fitting celebrities and other interesting experiences. And more night putting.

Tomorrow starts with the wedge clinic to learn which shots are best suited to the different grinds we were fitted to.View attachment 9261895
Wedge clinic to learn specific shots for the wedges you were fit into is an amazing part of this Experience.

Tomorrow starts with the wedge clinic to learn which shots are best suited to the different grinds we were fitted to.View attachment 9261895
Take in all the knowledge!

Back