Hey guys sorry to randomly jump in haha

I vape with a pretty simple setup. Atmos 510 battery and a Kanger ProTank 2. I like it for now but I am definitely considering moving on to bigger an better. At the moment I am vaping some straight up Banana ejuice. Huge fan of banana based flavors.

30 amps should be more than enough. As long as you stay above 1 ohm. What kind of charger did you get for them?
nitecore intellicharger 4 batt
Hey guys sorry to randomly jump in haha

I vape with a pretty simple setup. Atmos 510 battery and a Kanger ProTank 2. I like it for now but I am definitely considering moving on to bigger an better. At the moment I am vaping some straight up Banana ejuice. Huge fan of banana based flavors.
my girl loves her banana bread juice. not the same but its still good haha

here it is... sorry about the crappy pic
got my golden viper drip tip
igo-L drip atty
1.1 ohm 28g kanthal with cotton wicking
titan aircraft aluminum mech mod
18650 sony 30amp batt
fof4.jpg

2kxk.jpg

u2ra.jpg

here it is... sorry about the crappy pic
got my golden viper drip tip
igo-L drip atty
1.1 ohm 28g kanthal with cotton wicking
titan aircraft aluminum mech mod
18650 sony 30amp batt
fof4.jpg

2kxk.jpg

u2ra.jpg

Looks solid. Liking the flavor?

Looks solid. Liking the flavor?
oh man its giving crazy clouds and the flavor/throat hit is intense. i cant wait to sub ohm but for now its all good
i did have to drill out the airflow hole tho... wish it was adjustable

oh man its giving crazy clouds and the flavor/throat hit is intense. i cant wait to sub ohm but for now its all good
i did have to drill out the airflow hole tho... wish it was adjustable

That is one of the reasons I've been looking at the trident.

That is one of the reasons I've been looking at the trident.
yeah that trident is really nice
the price on the igo-l is what attracted me... so i figured why not
id rather spend $20 on an experiment and if i liked it then id go balls out with something more expensive
i have my eye on the kayfun lite or kayfun 3.1 if i can get the hang of this building stuff haha

id rather spend $20 on an experiment and if i liked it then id go balls out with something more expensive
i have my eye on the kayfun lite or kayfun 3.1 if i can get the hang of this building stuff haha

Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing. Going to go get my trident friday after work. Once I figure it out and get used to it, a rebuildable tank that's not a genesis will be my next move.

Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing. Going to go get my trident friday after work. Once I figure it out and get used to it, a rebuildable tank that's not a genesis will be my next move.
dont forget to take pics
wonder if ppl would freak out at the golf course this spring when im blowing giant clouds inbetween shots... hope they dont think its drug paraphernalia haha
i do have a vapor cigar tho so i might use that at the course instead of a mod

Kayfuns are awesome devices. Leak proof when built properly. I carry one in my pocket every day at work. My drippers are now just for testing new eliquid mixes.

3epetu6a.jpg

Kayfuns are awesome devices. Leak proof when built properly. I carry one in my pocket every day at work. My drippers are now just for testing new eliquid mixes.

3epetu6a.jpg
oh man i am jealous... those are pretty

i just built a .6 ohm coil and dripped it with a cinnamon juice
hot vape with a cool flavor... wow

oh man i am jealous... those are pretty

i just built a .6 ohm coil and dripped it with a cinnamon juice
hot vape with a cool flavor... wow

They are built with micro coils and cotton, just like the drippers. You can build a dripper so I guarantee you can build these.

They are built with micro coils and cotton, just like the drippers. You can build a dripper so I guarantee you can build these.
i wanna pick up a kayfun lite but the shops here are out. they do have the kayfun 3.1 i think. but for some reason i think i'd like the lite better

payday today so i picked up a nemesis mod and built a nano dragon coil with 28g and 13 wraps at 1.3 ohms haha
that nemesis hits hard as hell when i put the .49 build on it so i decided to tone it way down

payday today so i picked up a nemesis mod and built a nano dragon coil with 28g and 13 wraps at 1.3 ohms haha
that nemesis hits hard as hell when i put the .49 build on it so i decided to tone it way down

Very nice!

been 100% on e-cigs for a little while now. I helped some of my friends get started and I have a decent setup... but you dudes have really taken it to the next level! At some point I will try to catch up :D

12 pack of yeungling and some freemason elixer treasure in my atty kinda reminds me of the good ole days. smoking and drinking

Picked up my trident last night. This thing is awesome. Got 1.2 ohm at 9 watts and it hits like a champ. Been dripping Deadly Sin all day. Gonna stick with single coil til I get a mech, then go double. Definitely want a kayfun or russian at some point. Would love to have a vape like this in a tank.

CAM00129_zpsco4lrilr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Picked up my trident last night. This thing is awesome. Got 1.2 ohm at 9 watts and it hits like a champ. Been dripping Deadly Sin all day. Gonna stick with single coil til I get a mech, then go double. Definitely want a kayfun or russian at some point. Would love to have a vape like this in a tank.

pardon the uneducated question, but with regard to the bolded part above - why?

pardon the uneducated question, but with regard to the bolded part above - why?

Going dual coil cuts your resistance in half. So two 2.0 ohm coils mounted on a device is actually 1.0 ohm. Most variable voltage / variable wattage mods won't fire below 1.2 ohms because of their built in protection. Mechanical mods don't have any protective circuit so they will fire as low as you care to venture. You really have to know your battery's continuos amp drain to play below 1.0 ohms.

Going dual coil cuts your resistance in half. So two 2.0 ohm coils mounted on a device is actually 1.0 ohm. Most variable voltage / variable wattage mods won't fire below 1.2 ohms because of their built in protection. Mechanical mods don't have any protective circuit so they will fire as low as you care to venture. You really have to know your battery's continuos amp drain to play below 1.0 ohms.

Precisely. My MVP V2 will fire at .8 ohm, but no lower. If you are going to do mechanical, it's just the battery, and what it will put out. There is no circuitry to rotect you from meltdown, so you need to know Ohm's law and your battery amp limit. The high end batteries will have amp limits of up to 35, although Sony has one coming out that is supposed to be able to handle 60 amps. IF that is the case, you could run down to about .2 ohm and not have to worry about battery meltdown.

One of the reasons people run that low of a resistance is "cloud chasing". They are trying to get as much vapor as possible. I am not a cloud chaser, right now. That may change in the future. Also, when you can get enough power to your coils, and create vapor as fast as possible, you can get more flavor. But, like most things, you will hit the point of diminishing returns. The owner of the shop I go to used to sub-ohm, but he quit because he said he was losing flavor once he got seriously low. He's now running a Kraken in auto drip right at about 1 ohm, and he says it's the best he's ever had. Perfect balance of vapor and flavor. This is, of course, subject to individual preferences.

so i was drinking and vaping last night when i got to thinking about the good old days when you could smoke at bars
they need to have vapor friendly bars

Around here we do a vape meet once a quarter. They meet at the bar of a bowling alley which is very vaping friendly. In Kansas City, vaping is not treated the same as smoking, and they allow business owners to decide if vaping can happen in their place of business or not. Since I don't drink or go to bars, I don't know what the standing policy is in most places.

Back