The Golden Ticket

Whatever @GolferGal is putting in @JB's coffee I hope she doesn't stop 🤣

Dropping like crazy here!

Honestly, I love this place. Obviously, biased, but it’s true and seeing people excited for what we plan and getting out to meet people is too much fun.
I get it. Case in point, with a bunch of keystrokes you just made someone's dream come true. This is an amazing thing you got going here.

holy cow. Another? how freaking awesome!!

And it continues. Spreading lots of goodness throughout the forum. It’s a great place to be.

I love Deep Space Nine. Last year in Covid hibernation mode, I rewatched all 7 seasons. So good.

Just did the same. DS9 was such a good show!

Man, I missed that someone was getting a 3rd Golden Ticket and now there’s going to be a 4th!!!

Congrats to @GraniteRoost on the Golden Ticket! Can’t wait to see who’s the next lucky THPer and what experience you guys choose!

Honestly, I love this place. Obviously, biased, but it’s true and seeing people excited for what we plan and getting out to meet people is too much fun.

You guys have built something truly special. I am so thrilled to share this excitement w/ people and I absolutely cannot wait to meet you. Thank you.

Always messing with peoples emotions.. lol
Haha it’s like the movie tin cup. Unlike getting an invite, this is open to anybody that wants it and the criteria is pretty much out there. Lots of great choices this time and as a recipient of this golden goodness last year you know the fun. 😂

Haha it’s like the movie tin cup. Unlike getting an invite, this is open to anybody that wants it and the criteria is pretty much out there. Lots of great choices this time and as a recipient of this golden goodness last year you know the fun. 😂

For sure!! I love it! Trying to figure out a repeat haha.

Back