The Golf Mail!!! Thread

Adding this cost me $3 more to eliminate a shipping charge, but it was worth it.
I've done that before. Even gone so far as to buy something I didn't really want or need, just to nudge it over the line and ultimately pay less.

Floppy Balls!

IMG_2081.JPG

It'll be interesting to see how these hit.

I'm fairly certain that was my very last purchase of the year--unless somebody here comes up with a Callaway driver head or a shaft I can use for the build I'm thinking of doing for one of my neighbors, at a price I can't possibly refuse.

I’m a little jealous going through this post! USPS is letting me down.. two clubs should have been here over two weeks ago and still nothing 😭

85acb157506f6897245f4993fd8df133.jpg

a7d71106a0ed3e7230d51846735772e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m a little jealous going through this post! USPS is letting me down.. two clubs should have been here over two weeks ago and still nothing 😭
So what do I do, buy another thing..😅

So what do I do, buy another thing..😅
I guess it’s kinda of a game now. Will the recent purchases beat the clubs ordered/won a while ago🤷‍♂️

I have to wait nearly a month for a new 6 iron because the grip is backordered. Good thing I am in no rush to get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to get an unexpected surprise!

Attachments

• FB956D7B-7F8B-4C6B-83C5-83939F02A11B.jpeg
    FB956D7B-7F8B-4C6B-83C5-83939F02A11B.jpeg
    52.5 KB · Views: 20
image.jpg
This came in the mail today just in time for my trip next week.

Just checked on my email and there was a notice from UPS that my package from a Golf company was arriving tomorrow. The only thing is I did not order anything lately( I swear honey!) so kinda excited what this might be....

Last edited:
Another one to look forward to when the snow clears out :)

IMG_2688-18pct.JPG

IMG_2689-18pct.JPG

IMG_2690-18pct.JPG

Not sure if it counts, but I sent some outgoing golf mail yesterday. I shipped a bunch of stuff off to Rock Bottom to trade in. I’m anxiously awaiting it to be accepted and my store credit approved so I can order some new irons.

My son uses that same one, I got it off a member here.

What do you think of it?
The jury's still out. I'm pretty certain I roll it better than my SeeMore mallet on the 5-foot and under putts, but I think perhaps I roll the mallet a bit better on the longer putts? I need to spend more time with it. (I haven't actually rolled any putts in over a week.)

I'm considering a SAM putter fitting.

Let the training commence :D (Actually, had already been training with True Motion Golf. This is an adjunct to that training.)

IMG_2737-18pct.JPG

IMG_2738-18pct.JPG

Credit where credit's due. Despite the gloomy statements and an email in response to a question, Tour Striker shipped this baby out quickly and shipped it real FedEx, rather than FedEx Ground or USPS. As a result: I received it w/in two business days of my order. Thank you, Tour Striker!

Now have 3w, 5w, and 7w :)

IMG_2739-18pct.JPG

IMG_2740-18pct.JPG

IMG_2741-18pct.JPG

Now I just need this bum knee to get right so I can resume my off-season training so I can finish my off-season training (or at least get to the point they have me swinging clubs) so I can take 'em all out to play!

Reviving the thread with my latest golf toys acquisition :D

TecTecTec_KLYR_Range_Finder.JPG

Back