The Golfers Journal

GolfTravelDude

Team Hackers Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
The latest issue...#14 has a great story of Alcohol addiction. A League that was formed in Philly of sober golfers. Very compelling. Written by Tom Coyne of Golf in Ireland and Golf in Scotland fame. He is sober and has been for 8 years. The Golfers Journal is published 4 times a year and is a $75 subscription.

The latest issue...#14 has a great story of Alcohol addiction. A League that was formed in Philly of sober golfers. Very compelling. Written by Tom Coyne of Golf in Ireland and Golf in Scotland fame. He is sober and has been for 8 years. The Golfers Journal is published 4 times a year and is a $75 subscription.
Tom Coyne is fantastic! I’ve wondered if a subscription to GJ is worth the cost. What says you @GolfTravelDude ?

I have been thinking about a Golfer's Journal subscription as well. I have heard very good things about it. Apparently it comes with other benefits as well besides the magazine.

Tom Coyne is fantastic! I’ve wondered if a subscription to GJ is worth the cost.
I know you weren't asking me but I have the subscription too so I figured I'd weigh in:D

I think it's absolutely worth it. The varied content and how focused they are on providing that content is pretty darn fantastic. I absolutely think it's worth it. But they do offer each issue separately for $20 on their website if you want to dip your toes in to see what it's all about

The GJ offers more than just the issues. They arrange outings for subscribers at very upscale places....not cheap...good community.

The article after Tom Coyne's is one on travel to King Island....My #1 bucket list.... I'm reading it now. Ha

Back