The Lost Putter Design

Rick M

Reaction score
Handicap
Ive been a flow neck Odyssey fan for forever. Full offset putters just dont work for me and flow necks are as close as i can get to comfortable. WELL !!! I bought a putter to just try something new and oh man.....I bought a SeeMore PTM2 straight shaft putter. It is amazing and old , haha. The PTM2 straighr shaft is heel shafted with no offset. It has almost full toe hang....it works sooooo good. Its weird though !! Its heel shafted not center shafted. It has a straight shaft , no offset and isnt "face balanced". Its an unbelievable tool. Ive searched and searched and there isnt anything like it from anyone else. Maybe im the one guy who fits this style putter , i dont know. I love it though. Im making putts like crazy and am confident as ever. 6ft , 8ft , 10ft , it doesnt matter to me anymore. I love Odyssey but they just dont make a putter like this. I asked Tony Toulon to build me one but he hasnt responded , hahahaha. If you get a chance to try the SeeMore PTM2 STRAIGHT SHAFT....you may just change putters forever. Im affraid it has happened to me. It hurts Odyssey....It really hurts.

Sounds like its time for you to hop in the SeeMore thread.

Welcome to the family. :alien:

Back