The Masters is just printing money

I have never won ticket lottery, soooo....have fun. lol, my trip if i ever got to go would be a budget one anyway, well except for buying a few things at the shop

At $17,000 a ticket for the week they priced me out. If it was $16,999 I would be in. :cool:

I know the price is very high initially. But if you look at the prices on SH you could spend anywhere from $12,000-$16,000 and who knows when/if they will really clamp down on that market.

Interesting thing to me is they aren't really trying to gouge anyone on anything. They could double their food prices and still sell 80% of the amount of food they sell anyway. They don't charge much for a ticket either. They could double those and still turn down most of the people that want them every year. They force CBS to show less commercials so they don't get as much TV money as they could. They give all the extra coverage away for free on their app and everyone else sells that stuff in a subscription. My guess is the tournament more than pays for every single thing the club does as is and they just don't care.

Oh, I agree. They could charge triple what they charge for anything and people would still pay it.

However, it's hard to get out of the pro shop for less than $500 unless you're just buying trinkets.

Oh, I agree. They could charge triple what they charge for anything and people would still pay it.

However, it's hard to get out of the pro shop for less than $500 unless you're just buying trinkets.

My wife follows some of the wives on Instagram and says she’d be in trouble in the pro shop there.

I get a bag of tees.

🤣

My wife follows some of the wives on Instagram and says she’d be in trouble in the pro shop there.

I get a bag of tees.

🤣

It's hard to explain how big the main pro shop is and how many people are in there and how much stuff you want is in there.

I planed to spend about $250. Yeah, let's just say it was more than that.

I recall a radio conversation with ex pro approx 10-12 years ago who said

They were making $16 mil in 4 days then …

Not including anything through the year or the members fees etc …

Who knows what it is now …

That’s a lot of green !! lol regardless

It's hard to explain how big the main pro shop is and how many people are in there and how much stuff you want is in there.

I planed to spend about $250. Yeah, let's just say it was more than that.

Lucky to make it out at that!

She said the sponsor swag is unreal. Then tells me Nike is probably thinking “oh damn, here comes the Finau’s….get another box of shirts” 🤣

Back