The New Toulon Indianapolis?

I don’t know that I remember another putter that I took to a practice green and started rolling in putts from 20 feet like I did this one today. It will be very interesting to get it out on the course tomorrow.

I have never had a better first time out with a putter than what I experienced today with the new Indianapolis. I had 30 putts for the round on an unfamiliar course, with difficult greens. I made several putts in the 10 to 20 foot range. If the putter continues to work for me as well as it did today, it is money very well spent.

It’s a really well packaged design. Stable, forgiving, yet well done, at least to my eyee

I hate to even say this and jinx myself, but this is the best putter that I have ever put in play for me and the way that I putt. I played another 9 this evening and again hit every single line, with incredible distance control. If I can read it correctly, I have a pretty good chance of scaring the hole.

28 putts today with the Indy.

28 putts today with the Indy.

This is how the 11 is for me and I'm too scared to go away from it but the Indy seems like a good move.

This is how the 11 is for me and I'm too scared to go away from it but the Indy seems like a good move.
I had a short run with a Cobra armlock putter a couple years ago when the hole looked very big, but, honestly, I can’t remember the last time that I felt this confident with the flat stick. It feels incredible, too.

I had a short run with a Cobra armlock putter a couple years ago when the hole looked very big, but, honestly, I can’t remember the last time that I felt this confident with the flat stick. It feels incredible, too.
That’s awesome man. It’s been fun to follow your join and seeing it just shine with you.

I traded in some stuff. I am going to put this in play. It has been lights out for me on two different occasions when trying it out.

What is the toe hang on the new Indy? Thanks

I pulled this putter out today, after kind of forgetting about it, with all the excitement of the Ai release. It is an amazingly stable putter, hard to beat, actually.

I pulled this putter out today, after kind of forgetting about it, with all the excitement of the Ai release. It is an amazingly stable putter, hard to beat, actually.
I saw one used the other day in the local shop. Was curious your run with it.

I saw one used the other day in the local shop. Was curious your run with it.
It is such a stable head and feels great, too.

Back