The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know where my time goes. I wake up at 7ish and next thing I know its 8pm. These last two weeks have been crazy busy, and no end in site.

Ha. My fiancé just said that exact thing to me. Asking is this what our life has become.

Seems like by the time we get home have dinner, we may get one TV show in before we're toast.

Wow Erky, so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Ordered TaylorMade MC TP Irons on July 2nd through Golftec. Coach said he called today and they are still a week from showing up. Really????

Terribly sorry to hear that, Erky.

My rant is nothing compared to that, but still: my girlfriend is forcing me to watch The Phantom of the Opera. UGH :banghead:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

My rant is nothing compared to that, but still: my girlfriend is forcing me to watch The Phantom of the Opera. UGH :banghead:

Are you past the point of no return...?

I love it when my wife does that because that's when I head out to demo clubs and hit on the monitor for awhile.

I love it when my wife does that because that's when I head out to demo clubs and hit on the monitor for awhile.

Haha good point...if it was a little earlier I'd be all over that strategy!

Day 2 of a sick dog. The wife is concerned we might be at the end. I tend to think he's just sick. We had the talk with the kids just in case. I may be canceling my Bandon weekend to care for the hound/family and deal with it all, starting with a vet trip tomorrow morning (instead of starting the road trip). Just dog poo all the way around.

Day 2 of a sick dog. The wife is concerned we might be at the end. I tend to think he's just sick. We had the talk with the kids just in case. I may be canceling my Bandon weekend to care for the hound/family and deal with it all, starting with a vet trip tomorrow morning (instead of starting the road trip). Just dog poo all the way around.

So sorry Frank. I know that's rough on everyone, but it has to be especially hard for your kids.

That sucks about Bandon. But certainly understand you want to be there for the family.

Minor rant forthcoming, my dog only gets sprayed by skunks at 3:00 am.

Wife wakes me up at 4am, thinks it is time for the baby to come. Get car packed, put key in ignition ... battery dead again. MoFo! Jumped it quick, will call the dealer later today.

Sent from my SGH-T599 using Tapatalk

Wife wakes me up at 4am, thinks it is time for the baby to come. Get car packed, put key in ignition ... battery dead again. MoFo! Jumped it quick, will call the dealer later today.

That's the WORST. Our first was due in February (she ended up coming at the end of January) and I was absolutely panicked about dead batteries and/or snow. If it would snow out, I'd shovel every hour just to make sure the walkway and driveway were clear.

Good luck with everything!!

Yeah I probably should have taken it in already. At least the dealership is two miles from the hospital. With her mom staying with us, if I take the car in and labor progresses, her mom can bring her back and I can meet them there.

You have a lot to learn...

This man can help :D

Damn Frank, sorry to hear. Good luck with the pup.

Ordered TaylorMade MC TP Irons on July 2nd through Golftec. Coach said he called today and they are still a week from showing up. Really????

I remember seeing a sign in Golfsmith in mid-June that said TM was upgrading their order system and that custom orders placed after June 24 wouldn't be shipped until late July due to that process. I bet your order got caught up in that. Shame on Golftec for not telling you about it, but I wonder why TaylorMade didn't do the upgrade in the winter instead of the summer.

You have a lot to learn...

This man can help :D

Yeah, only problem is she specifically wants me to watch it with her haha. I basically can't win, because if I watch it with her she'll be able to tell I don't like it and get irritated, or if I go and do something else she'll get irritated because I'm not watching it with her. Total Catch 22 haha

Sounds more like a Catch ya later I'm gonna do something else haha

Having a new boss due to an unfortunate situation. Having that new boss for a couple months and realizing he never even looked at your resume to learn your history based off the questions you're getting asked. Also realizing you know more about what he's asking than he does.

Connecticut DMV :banghead:

Have been on hold for over 2 hours combined today. Granted, its all self inflicted, but so incredibly frustrating at the same time.

follow up on my earlier rant...why in the world does the DMV rely on regular old fashioned USPS mail? You would think they'd be able to use this new interwebz thingy to speed up processing, but NOOOOOO. I get to wait 10 more business days.

The systems we have in place at work for promotion selection is a joke and rewards longevity not necessarily knowledge, ability to perform all aspects of the job, being told I'm being pulled from a program I helped build and know more about than anyone I work with, being told I have to be nice to idiots who can't do the simplest tasks in life(on the dept and not), being told my attitude needs to change if I want to get promoted( but I can't make the promotion list because the way it's set up) is a joke- my attitude is the way it is cause I'm tired of doing other people's job and keeping them from looking like idiots.

Take pride in your effing job, know your job inside and out, know how to use the equipment 100%, quit acing like everything is a big effing game, do **** cause it needs done regardless of whose job it is your a effing professional FF act like it.

Off my soap box now and back to taking my frustration out in the gym

10' trench and my 2 3" pumps can't keep up with the rain.
So much for getting work done today. Bah.

unu9umur.jpg

That looks messy

Just a typical July day in Vancouver. On the plus side I'm heading to the course later since I can't work underwater haha.

Winning!

Get to work this morning to find I have a tire low.

Take it to the tire place to get looked at... drywall screw punctured the side wall of the tire. Awesome. $150 bucks down the tubes.

Would have shopped around, but I need the car to drive 2 hours for the wife's surgery tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back