The one shot you would like to eliminate from your repertoire

The Topped shot that goes 60 feet would be my choice.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The chunked chip

Pull hook.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I have plenty to choose from but I'd love to eliminate trouble seeking hooks. Draws are OK. It's my stock shape so I play for them, but those big hooks hurt the scorecard and are just flat out demoralizing.

20 yard pitch off of a hard lie, muddy lie.

The occassional fat shot from short range

The random push slice off the tee.

The thin slice with a mid-iron in my hand when I'm in a fairway. That would be nice to never have that happen haha.

the decel chip shot. that one gets me a few times a round and kills my momentum.

The flare right, if I had to pick one. It stems from the other I'd pick, which is the OTT pull hook.

The OTT pull hook is rare, and I can usually save it with a little bigger cut than my preferred fade. But the Blue Angel high flare right is an over-correction that is only going OB; it's too high to be stopped, and too ugly to behold! lol

Pull hook with every club... I would take straight or slight fade, and gladly give up the extra 5ish yards I occasionally get

Topping the ball.

Pull hook caused by the OTT swing.

The wild and equal opportunity two-way Driver miss (block fade vs. overdraw). I want my ol' reliable baby fade back.

The big of slicearoni for me, costs me way too many shots when it shows up.

Two chips kill me. Not making a solid swing on a chip shot so that I come up short of the green again, or else into avbunker that I need to hit over.

Also, when I finally hit a decent drive to the middle of the fairway it is almost guaranteed that I will hit a bad second shot.

Last edited:
The monster slice for me. If I could eliminate that I might be able to actually play a driver. As things are now that’s my best case scenario with a driver.

Back