The People v. OJ Simpson: American Crime Story - FX

They replaced all the pictures of him playing golf, dating white women, etc., and replaced it with African art, a Norman Rockwell painting from Cochran's home that depicted African Americans, etc. Just so people know, "more culturally black" is essentially how the show depicts Johnny Cochran and Carl Douglas describing it, not me.

Did OJ have the painting from the end of Good Times hanging on the wall!!

I just finished watching all the up to date episodes. I work in law enforcement and I think the show does a a good job in capturing the strategy of trials along with the circus of a high profile LA trial. Strategy wise, the defense did good in displacing blame from their client to LAPD and the race issue. I think Marsha Clark's biggest mistake was underestimating the race aspect and did not pick a better jury for her side. Jury selection is the key to winning trials, especially one of this complexity.

I wish this was on Netflix rather than FXX. It's killing me having to wait a week between episodes.

I like how you can google and find resources that do fact checks on the episodes. We all know the main story but the behind the scenes stuff is new. It is cool to know which parts of it are real and which parts are dramatic effect.

I was still in the UK at the time, just leaving school. I am aware of the case, but only the bare essentials, i.e. The guy from the naked gun was accused of murdering his ex, he ran off in a Ford Bronco, a glove was involved and he got off. I know I shouldn't get my facts from dramatizations, but it is interesting to watch the different personalities involved, and how they constructed a case to clear a guy that was seemingly guilty as charged. I now know why exactly the Kardashians came to the public attention. Until watching this, I couldn't fathom out how they are so well known as they don't actually seem to do anything. It has led to me checking stuff in the Internet too just to see how accurate parts of the show have been. I love stuff like this!

I was still in the UK at the time, just leaving school. I am aware of the case, but only the bare essentials, i.e. The guy from the naked gun was accused of murdering his ex, he ran off in a Ford Bronco, a glove was involved and he got off. I know I shouldn't get my facts from dramatizations, but it is interesting to watch the different personalities involved, and how they constructed a case to clear a guy that was seemingly guilty as charged. I now know why exactly the Kardashians came to the public attention. Until watching this, I couldn't fathom out how they are so well known as they don't actually seem to do anything. It has led to me checking stuff in the Internet too just to see how accurate parts of the show have been. I love stuff like this!
To be fair, I'm not sure the Kardashians became famous because of this. I don't honestly know for sure, but I had been under the impression KK used that sex tape - basically her only talent - to perfection in creating a so called reality career.

Just started this last night, it's not bad so far.

To be fair, I'm not sure the Kardashians became famous because of this. I don't honestly know for sure, but I had been under the impression KK used that sex tape - basically her only talent - to perfection in creating a so called reality career.

Correct, being a gutter ***** (rhymes with door) is what made them famous

It was at least a decade after this... Most of the kids weren't even teenagers at that time... If i recall, Kim mightve been a model or something, and they just blew that up into a huge pot of money.

This was so well done, can't wait to see which one they decide to do next.

This was the best show on tv. Gutted it's over, but I've got all episodes saved onto the DVR to watch again. Not being overly familiar on the case was actually handled. He was obviously as guilty as hell, so now I understand how he walked free. It's amazing just so how alike physically the actors were to the actual people involved (apart from Cuba Gooding Jr). I swear, the guy that played the judge was actually Judge Ito.

This was so well done, can't wait to see which one they decide to do next.

I read season 2 of American Crime Story will be Hurricane Katrina followed by the OJ civil suit in season 3.

Back