Sorry the Mrs. is sick. Love that the cat is keeping her company!!
He absolutely LOVES the ND blanket. We generally have 3 under the coffee table and he ALWAYS picks that one.

He absolutely LOVES the ND blanket. We generally have 3 under the coffee table and he ALWAYS picks that one.
I have a Michigan blanket in my den next to my recliner. I know, surprise, right? Anyway my cat Zeke likes to lay in my lap when I’m in the chair. But lately, he won’t jump up in my lap unless I have the blanket on. He’ll sit in the floor and look up at me waiting for me to put the blanket on, then will jump up right away!

1704677521832.jpeg

Tough morning for my family. Had to say goodbye to our sweet Louie way too soon. He just turned 3. He's been fighting an issue for 5 weeks and there was no obvious reason or solution.

He was such a kind and loving boy.

Screenshot_20240107_234639_Photos.jpg

Tough morning for my family. Had to say goodbye to our sweet Louie way too soon. He just turned 3. He's been fighting an issue for 5 weeks and there was no obvious reason or solution.

View attachment 9235199
Oh man…sorry for your loss 😕

View attachment 9235199
Sorry to hear that.

View attachment 9235199
So sorry to hear this. Sorry for your loss.

View attachment 9235199
Sorry for your loss!!

That's heartbreaking, and only three years old.

View attachment 9235199
Oh man that sucks! So sorry to hear.

View attachment 9235199
Sorry to hear, pets are part of our family. It's hard when you lose them.

View attachment 9235199
Sorry to hear that sad news, such a pretty boy.

I mentioned in the banter thread I lost my Spencer on Friday. I wanted to post a picture of him.
@odom730 condolences to you loss as well. 3 is too young. My Spencer would have been 13 on Feb. 28th.

He was a therapy dog and visited assisted living homes.
There about about 180 older people who are missing him a lot as well.

He's the kind of dog you take to people that don't like dogs and they change their thoughts on them. Even if it's just a little bit of a change.

1704832385376.png

I mentioned in the banter thread I lost my Spencer on Friday. I wanted to post a picture of him.
@odom730 condolences to you loss as well. 3 is too young. My Spencer would have been 13 on Feb. 28th.

He's the kind of dog you take to people that don't like dogs and they change their thoughts on them. Even if it's just a little bit of a change.

View attachment 9235401
So to hear this, a beautiful dog.

View attachment 9235401
He was a looker. Sorry so much for your loss.

View attachment 9235401
Thank you for the condolences. You have mine as well.

View attachment 9235401
Great looking dog, very sorry for your loss.

So, last weekend there was a family that had a rollover accident about 50 miles from my house. Their dog was thrown from the vehicle and fled the scene in a panic. The owners posted on Facebook asking for help from the public in finding her. My wife and I have been worried sick about a dog that we don't even know for a week straight. It's gotten really cold a couple of nights this week (one night was a low of 1*). We were so worried that she was going to freeze to death with all of the snow and the low temps. She'd been spotted by several people spanning about a three mile area but she was so scared that she wouldn't come to anyone. Live trappers had been working with the owners and even the Fire department had deployed drones to try and track her down

My wife woke me up at 5:00 to let me know that they found her last night. The owners and trappers went back out last night with her bonded dog sister and that was the trick. I don't know if the smelled each other or what but that was the missing piece of the puzzle. I, literally, almost shed a tear of joy when my wife told me that they got her. Welcome home, Elsa.

Obviously not my pet, but so happy for the outcome. My dogs got extra treats this morning.

Caught her yawning lol
IMG_8992.jpeg
IMG_8991.jpeg

Took Spencer for his monthly toe nail trim this morning (I wash him but I can't do the nails) and we got a puppuccino for the first time in his 8 years. He loved it.

PXL_20240113_131534742.jpg

PXL_20240113_131558637.jpg

PXL_20240113_131700949.MP.jpg

1000054048.jpg

Chihuahua Rule #3 sections A-J: Must be on a human body at any times not under a blanket.

She looks big and intense here for being a pile of pudding. Lol

Last edited:
It was -8F this morning. Dogs walked out on the back porch, looked back at me like I was nuts for letting them out. Did their business in record time and came running back in like they had a slice of bacon in their bowls or something.

Back