We comfy, well one of us is.
20240129_195046.jpg

Wife and I: this new comforter is great

Dogs:
1706757851037.jpeg

Wife and I: 🤬

The Minister tells me often that our mongrel can hear me coming home at night and gets so excited running to and from the window to see my car...makes me feel good.

Twas a very happy 3rd birthday for our big boy Tinker.
Catnip Chicken n waffles toys and a bag of beef & lobster treats. Only the best for our baby. 😂

IMG_8075.jpeg
IMG_8094.jpeg
IMG_8097.jpegIMG_8086.jpeg

This is pretty much my morning every morning now.

Feet up on the desk browsing THP on my phone with a lap warmer.

IMG_8667.jpeg

New Box.
IMG_4581.jpegIMG_4591.jpeg

I think we’re about to be the proud new owners of a bunny.

We went to a 4H open house a couple weeks ago and the kids were both interested in the rabbits. One of the kids there was looking to offload her rabbit and all the gear with it and I think the kids have talked mom into doing it

Got our dummies back from their first week of board & train. As expected, Cheyenne is an anxious wreck but made notable improvements as the week went on. Luna was a rockstar. This is going to be a process.

more cat pics!

Chris Pratt Dinosaurs GIF by Omaze

IMG_4266.jpeg

She's rooting for the niners
20240211_202511.jpg

Because I am not mentally sane... we have decided life with a Newfie/Lab mix(150lbs), and an 80lb Doberman wasn't enough... we have taken in a new puppy. We have adopted an 8wk old Doberdane. 😵‍💫

Attachments

• IMG_20240210_190437.jpg
    IMG_20240210_190437.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 7
20240208_193333.jpg20240208_201853.jpg

This is hilarious Lila is waiting for her sister & mom to get home.
IMG_2490.jpeg
IMG_2491.jpeg
IMG_2492.jpeg

…and we are back to laying down staring at the garage door.
image.jpg

HUGE parenting mistake. Our daughter was sick so we gave her some children's motrin. Here's the mistake: we left the medicine on her desk. Our dog has never gone on her desk ever but of course she did yesterday and when we got home the mortrin bottle was on the floor. No clue how she chewed off the child safety cap but she did. The bottle was still mostly full but we are guessing she got a cap or 2 of the medicine. She has been throwing up all day but still very active and wants to play. Just to be safe we are running her over the the vet.

CoCo is only a little 15lb girl. Wife is driving over now. Fingers crossed its nothing.

HUGE parenting mistake. Our daughter was sick so we gave her some children's motrin. Here's the mistake: we left the medicine on her desk. Our dog has never gone on her desk ever but of course she did yesterday and when we got home the mortrin bottle was on the floor. No clue how she chewed off the child safety cap but she did. The bottle was still mostly full but we are guessing she got a cap or 2 of the medicine. She has been throwing up all day but still very active and wants to play. Just to be safe we are running her over the the vet.

CoCo is only a little 15lb girl. Wife is driving over now. Fingers crossed its nothing.
Hopefully she’ll be just fine.

Hope for the best.

CoCo is home...very sick but she will pull through. Have lots of meds and have to give her an iv for 5 days at home. She seems very sad and upset. Probably thinks she was bad since we let strangers put needles in her and hurt her....I hate that. She has thrown up 11 times

How much do we love our animals

20240214_170413.jpg20240214_164527.jpg20240214_164522.jpg

Back