Post parts and directions? :) that thing would be AWESOME to have!

That looks like so much fun.

Looks like fun.

I like it. Price might be too much, but great ideas

Awesome idea but I would have no one to play with lol.

Wow. Two of my favorite childhood games into one. Who would thunk.

I might have to build one of those.

I like how they have a web page devoted to building your own, showing what tools and materials needed...basically saying it's gonna cost you more to build it by yourself. Nice marketing move.

Would be a fun party game.

If they can figure out how to cut that cost in half then I would be interested.

It would take economy of scale to bring costs down appreciably. Just a back of the napkin tally of parts costs for a one off would be something like:

2 sheets 5x5 12mm Baltic birch plywood ~$100

PVC plumbing fittings ~$30 depending on sizes and numbers.

$10-$20 for the surface material, or more if you get nice foam backed stuff.

Plus 20-30 for hardware (hinges, latches, etc)

So for a single copy, materials wise, you're looking at close to $200, before anything gets cut and assembled.

I like how they have a web page devoted to building your own, showing what tools and materials needed...basically saying it's gonna cost you more to build it by yourself. Nice marketing move.

Would be a fun party game.

Didn't see that, will have to take a closer look.

That would be a ton of fun!!

Perfect for tailgating for football season, and for after golf drinking cookouts. Brilliant!

That would be fun.

Hopefully the whole #ZooCrew will use it exclusively as a training tool and completely ruin their putting for the #Grandaddy !

saw some kids playing a drinking game using this in downtown IC... it looked like fun... sort of putt putt+skeeball+ bags

The Puttskee

This is AWESOME! really want one edit: will have one by next year.

This looks like a lot of fun, might have to see if the my brother wants to go in half on one.

Lol. I mean, that looks like a ton of fun. Sometimes, i wonder how people come up with this stuff when i dont.

~Rock

Back