a couple years ago I finished about 9 different blocks of workouts.....Several heavy hitters ( my fav) and a couple neurals and the full speed spectrum and the lead arm enhancer and a couple others I cant remember at the moment. I managed to get driver up to 119 but didnt have much success with translating that to ball speed. Golf forever has renewed my faith in finding swing speed again !!!! Without the golf forever workout, I would not have returned to stack.

a couple years ago I finished about 9 different blocks of workouts.....Several heavy hitters ( my fav) and a couple neurals and the full speed spectrum and the lead arm enhancer and a couple others I cant remember at the moment. I managed to get driver up to 119 but didnt have much success with translating that to ball speed. Golf forever has renewed my faith in finding swing speed again !!!! Without the golf forever workout, I would not have returned to stack.
Is Golf Forever a subscription based app or just the upfront cost? Seeing the equipment on Amazon Canada and it's $249?

its subscription based......but after following along for a couple months, I have determined that all u really need is the elastic band and a handle and u can find some of the workouts on YouTube.....they are all based on rotational forces and balance......( muscles that I am seriously lacking ).

I believe the first year to 2 years is free and then its $99 a year

its subscription based......but after following along for a couple months, I have determined that all u really need is the elastic band and a handle and u can find some of the workouts on YouTube.....they are all based on rotational forces and balance......( muscles that I am seriously lacking ).

I believe the first year to 2 years is free and then its $99 a year
I reckon for that price Fit For Golf will be the better option for me personally. At least once he updates the app.

IMG_9602.png
Little bit slower tonight on the 195’s, but set a few PBs, and felt quick on a few swings. Looking forward to playing tomorrow if the weather improves 🤞

Im in the program now for over 7 months. I probably took a few weeks off due to work. But overall very little injuries even though I previously had suffered with golfers elbow. It seems that I plateaued a few times and the best way to get over the plateau is to either change your program or your routine.....Ive added all sorts of stuff such as weightlifting / Jumping rope / yoga etc..... Pushing 60 now so recovery is nonexistent. But I can see myself hitting 135mph driver swing if I stick with this. ( Air Swing ).

So far ive done 3 sessions with FSD and 1 session of Heavy Hitter and one session of Lead arm enhancement and several workouts with Flex. Currently back at FSD but if it gets stale, ill either try Heavy Hitter again or Neural overload

Slowest 195g stack was at the start at 89mph and fastest was last week at 114
Slowest Driver was 103 at the start and fastest driver was 128.
View attachment 9110413
Wow....just saw this from 2 years ago.....I guess Stack improved my swing speed about 10mph !!!! I wonder how long it will take for me to get back here ??? Im definitely in better shape now due to Golf Forever......is 115 for 195g possible ???

* read a bit more, I appear to have went from 89-114...the question is, why did I stop ?? LOL

Wow....just saw this from 2 years ago.....I guess Stack improved my swing speed about 10mph !!!! I wonder how long it will take for me to get back here ??? Im definitely in better shape now due to Golf Forever......is 115 for 195g possible ???

* read a bit more, I appear to have went from 89-114...the question is, why did I stop ?? LOL
Your driver went from 103 to 128? Isn't that, like, a 75 yard distance gain? wtf.

Your driver went from 103 to 128? Isn't that, like, a 75 yard distance gain? wtf.
I think I quit using the stack because the speed was not repeatable on the course or even the driving range......I could explode on air swings but not much distance increase on the course......I was swinging about 112-114 on the course and my smash factor would be dismal. This year I started doing all this core and balance work with golf forever and then went back to stack because I felt much stronger and more stable with my swing.....im only on my second session, I figure I need 40-50 workouts before I see a bump in swing speed.

An overall slow finish to the program but I had no energy today when I was doing my session. Neural Drive is complete. Progress check "opens" on Sat, but I'm playing and then out with friends, so may leave it until late Sunday or Monday afternoon. Then likely 1-2 flex sessions before I go away for 4 rounds at that weekend.

I did however have a good lesson after my session today, was seeing ~20yds extra on my 7 iron whilst working with my instructor. So I'm still happy overall with the day.

Neural Drive Session_24.jpgNeural Drive Session_24_COMPLETED.jpg

Got a bit of a cold last week, felt crappy so took a week off. Went back today to continue phase 3 of full speed spectrum. Solid day as I hit set PBs in 4 of 5 sets (everything but 195g) but that was a solid one too. It is also translating to the course with driver. Instructor gave me something to work on and outside of 4 tee shots (the first 3 and a skanky hybrid on the 8th hole) I hammered the ball. Buddy of mine who is usually 5-15 yards past me all day.... I outdrive him all but 5 holes (including the aforementioned 4 not great shots I hit) and had zero penalty strokes.

Grind continues on Tuesday.

Neural drive progress check complete. Not massive gains over the last check but still overall gains. A few days off, then I'll likely do a special session or two and then start up the next one after the weekend. Got 4 rounds in 3 days coming up. It's reccomended Full Speed Spectrum again for my next program.

Neural Drive Session_PROGRESS CHECK.jpgStack 3 Program Progress.JPG

IMG_9668.png
Back at it after the PX trip. Played today and felt it during the session, was a tired tiger tonight but happy to be back in the garage putting in work 👊.

Back at it after the PX trip. Played today and felt it during the session, was a tired tiger tonight but happy to be back in the garage putting in work 👊.
You describing how tired you are is exactly why I am not starting a new program until probably mid next week!
Good work on getting the session in though. Nice work.

How did you rounds go? Are you seeing on course results?

I've moved a lesson forward to tomorrow specifically because I've started to struggle controlling driver a little so I just want to get it back under control before the weekend.

You describing how tired you are is exactly why I am not starting a new program until probably mid next week!
Good work on getting the session in though. Nice work.

How did you rounds go? Are you seeing on course results?

I've moved a lesson forward to tomorrow specifically because I've started to struggle controlling driver a little so I just want to get it back under control before the weekend.
IMG_9666.jpeg
This was my opening tee shot today. There’s undoubtedly some spring rollout involved here, but the P-avg on the year keeps creeping up (currently 303 yards) so I think we’re seeing some on-course performance. Since kicking off the season, I’ve played to, or around my handicap, which is a pretty good indicator of some potential to drop it a stroke or two this season.

Good on you for listening to your body and taking a bit of a break. In past lives where I was training for things, I was told “we don’t grow when we train, we grow when we rest. Enjoy the break - looking forward to seeing the next part of the journey for you 👊

IMG_9688.png
Still feeling pretty burned out, but those 3 0g swings were….something.

Still feeling pretty burned out, but those 3 0g swings were….something.
I'd say your 195g at 107 was also something. I know we're all different but I only hit that once in my last program and never hit it again. Also your 200g I think is my current record. You give me a target each time I see your numbers. ( I know we're all different and likely different ages too, but still, nice to have someone to "compete" against in a friendly way.
Great work, especially whilst feeling sick. Keep up the fantastic work. (y) :cool:

I'd say your 195g at 107 was also something. I know we're all different but I only hit that once in my last program and never hit it again. Also your 200g I think is my current record. You give me a target each time I see your numbers. ( I know we're all different and likely different ages too, but still, nice to have someone to "compete" against in a friendly way.
Great work, especially whilst feeling sick. Keep up the fantastic work. (y) :cool:
This is a really interesting process, especially with the peaks and valleys, and how different our progressions through the program look. For a few sessions there I was beginning to feel as if the numbers I saw at my peaks in the last program were never going to resurface again either! Appreciate the support 👊.

I'm taking a Stack break to focus on strength training and swing technique. Will pick it back up once I can feel the new driver swing better. I'm worried my Stacking was getting in the way of grooving that new swing feel (trying to get a lot shorter, not over the line, shallow the downswing - where with the Stack chasing speed it was too easy for me to do all my old bad swing moves like too long, over the line, over the top, etc.).

I'm taking a Stack break to focus on strength training and swing technique. Will pick it back up once I can feel the new driver swing better. I'm worried my Stacking was getting in the way of grooving that new swing feel (trying to get a lot shorter, not over the line, shallow the downswing - where with the Stack chasing speed it was too easy for me to do all my old bad swing moves like too long, over the line, over the top, etc.).
My plan is to (finally) get myself back in the gym too starting next month, I've been donating to them for far too long. Good luck with the training (y)

My plan is to (finally) get myself back in the gym too starting next month, I've been donating to them for far too long. Good luck with the training (y)

Luckily mine is in the converted bedroom down the hall. Home gym ftw. (y)

Very common thing. I have to be very mindful of how I generate speed. Quickest path for me is over the top... which doesn't translate real well to on course. I am contemplating taking some time off just to give my joints/ligaments a rest, golfers/tennis elbow in both arms is not going to go away without some rest.

Back