The taste of the Masters 2024

PKorf

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
0-10

My son, Austin's 1st birthday party will be on Saturday April 13th. Thus, it will be a Masters themed party. Thus.....I just ordered a $hit load of this stuf ๐Ÿ˜‚

we will be having a taste of the Masters party, not sure im splurging for this package, but fun idea! have to check if you can order smaller quantities of pieces in this collection!

That's a pretty awesome pack right there. What a cool idea. And awesome theme for a kids birthday!

we will be having a taste of the Masters party, not sure im splurging for this package, but fun idea! have to check if you can order smaller quantities of pieces in this collection!
Theres a $99 option that has WAYYYYYY less. Or, the $179 option

Also, pricing to serve between 4-6 isnt as much as I would have thought.

The 12-14 pricing is solid, as well.
Yea i thought the same thing. When we did a chick fil a catered 1st bday party for my daughter a few years ago, we spent waayyyyyyyyyyyy more than this. For a themed party and some sweet swag......kind of a no brainer for us!

Yea i thought the same thing. When we did a chick fil a catered 1st bday party for my daughter a few years ago, we spent waayyyyyyyyyyyy more than this. For a themed party and some sweet swag......kind of a no brainer for us!
Yep, the swag is a nice touch as well.

I need some of those cups.

The moonpies weren't available the last time, may need to order again this year!

Dang... I wish they shipped to Canada, that looks like a great option for a Masters party.

Would try this, absolutely!

Back