CONTEST The Team – 2023 Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to throw my name in, but was very blessed to get into the Titleist event.

Best wishes all on your entires! GDX baby!!!

Entry.

I add balance to the team by not wearing flip-flops to dinner. I've got plenty of experience and can help the team live-post rounds. This team has been together a while and I'm a social chameleon and can usually mesh right into any group dynamic. That will be important.

More entries! More entries! More entries!

christopher walken cowbell GIF

Just instead of cowbell…entries!!!

I’m the perfect last puzzle piece, because let’s face it, Nebraskans make great golfers and we need to finally have a grandaddy champion from Nebraska!!! All jest aside, I know I would be a fantastic teammate and whatever @Mmaynard11 needs I’d be there to support and give it my all

Bump. I know there’s more entries out there based on who I haven’t seen in here

The opportunity of a lifetime.

Nobody deserves to be the final piece of the puzzle for Grandaddy X but someone will have to fill that role.

THP and Callaway have made dreams come true for many, and hopefully I can be part of the reason that continues into the future.

If I am the final piece of the puzzle, I will be the middle piece. The middle piece of the puzzle to solidify this awesome team on and off the course. Also, I have won a team event with Captain @Mmaynard11 😃

Don’t be shy, THPers…let’s see more entries!!!

As puzzle pieces go, I may not be the perfect piece. Maybe you're looking for an edge piece, and I have connectors on all four sides. Maybe you're a square peg, and I'm a round hole. Maybe you're a Rubik's cube, and I'm a Chinese finger trap. But no matter what, we're having fun. And if you ain't having fun, you're doing it wrong!

Not an official entry, but if I did it, it would be something like this:

I'm here for the party
And I ain't leaving till they throw me out
Gonna have a little fun, gonna get me some
You know I'm here
I'm here for the party

Another over the limit

Wow! I'm a bit late to the party! Been a crazy week for me!

I like to think I'm a fun person to golf with (and party with!). I have a wide range of shots at my disposal. Will I hit it 300 yards down the middle? Or will I hit a massive hook 190 yards? It can be a fun mini-game to play during the round! Always be encouraging and always have fun!

The Grandaddy sounds absolutely amazing much like all the events that go on here. Best of luck to everyone and I'm just excited to see it happen no matter if I'm there or not!

Another good day of entries, but there should be way more! C’mon folks the team is waiting to welcome you!!!

Some solid entries so far. Love reading them all. Keep em coming, this is an incredible opportunity here!

As a Callaway fan I'm a late bloomer, I wish I'd seen the light sooner.
The Grandaddy showed me what's there in equipment, what you'll get from me is commitment.
I stayed up through the night half a world away, that won't change if I have a chance to play.

If you have been on this forum for any period of time, you have seen mention of the Grandaddy. The greatest amateur event ever created. The 2023 edition is coming and we have the captains and some participants, but need a full team and you could be one of them as this is the contest for the final open spot available.

It is an all expenses paid trip of a lifetime.

What’s Included
Airfare
Hotels
Club Fitting at ECPC
Full Bag of Callaway Equipment
Tour Callaway HQ
Meet R&D
Play Golf at Callaway
Play at One of the Finest Courses You Will Ever Step Foot On
In a Nutshell, Everything You Could Imagine
And so much more

View attachment 9208565

Last week on the Worst Golf Podcast we gave the info about this new contest, but we are throwing a curve ball and changing it up completely. If you haven’t been listening to WGP and want inside scoops on all things THP, click here and subscribe. It is completely free of course.

The Contest
This is Grandaddy X and that means 9 previous years of amazing memories for those that have been a part of it and those that have followed along. It’s about team golf and this year is led by a captain that this community chose through voting. So the question is, how can you help a team?

Qualifying
You must be a 2023 Albatross Club Member to enter. The club is open to anybody and helps benefit a wonderful charity. Details here.

How to Enter
What is it that makes you the perfect last puzzle piece for this team?
1. Post it in this thread and explain it to us and we can safely say if you have followed any Grandaddy in the past, you know its not about skill level for the final piece.
2. Do so in 50 words or less.

That is it. Then sit back and see if you get the final ticket punched to the Grandaddy of em All!

Good luck everybody. This contest will remain open until Monday 10/2 and then we will close the thread and announce the final participant.

Continue reading...
My edited entry:
-The Grandaddy an unbelievable opportunity with Callaway,
- Golf is my thing!!
- love my team!
- wicked social & like bourbon
- willing to take the ambassador responsibility behind it
-Not a great trash talker, but can drop some random crap. A lot!!
6 under par!

Last edited:
My entry: This is an unbelievable opportunity. I am a the random single, because golf is a pop up time weekly for me. It’s the thing I do. I’ll get 18 holes a week around my kid’s schedule and whatever responsibilities are thrown in.
I love meeting new people and playing different places. I have competitive spirit focused on positivity for my team and deep inner self to perform. (I also play beer league hockey in winter)I embrace the challenges, accept the randomness and never forget golf is hard and fun.
Not a great trash talker, but can drop some random crap.
Like golf has a target of 72, this has a target of 50. I’m a little over, kinda like my golf game.
Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

👊🏼😁

halloween girls GIF

We may have another…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back