I would run off with her for sure. Hot and lethal. Yeah but Shanr reckons Lori and unborn baby is his, so they're setting up a showdown between two dudes who are protecting their woman and child. The old bearded hippie dude should just snipe Shane off.

Yeah he should, he'd say "What? I didnt like the guy. He was dangerous so I took care of it." lol

Shane is just crazy. All that we had something special and it was love crazy talk. Delusional is what he is. That is not a good mix either.

Agreed, Shane is just flat out crazy. Ego driven and blinded by his personal vendettas and conquests. The wife wants him dead, some ****'s gonna hit the fan real fast.

Yeah looked like the next episode we get some Rick vs Shane prize fight. Specially with ricks wife in his ear you know it's bound to happen.

I wonder what they do when baby Shane pops out?

Beast mode from tapatalk

I thought Shane died in the last episode of the Shield. How do they explain his return in this show?

I thought Shane died in the last episode of the Shield. How do they explain his return in this show?

Tour shafts and heads bro. Come on even Dean knows this lol

Beast mode from tapatalk

Tour shafts and heads bro. Come on even Dean knows this lol

Beast mode from tapatalk

Sick! I bet he never fears left. This show looks great. But I can't stand the threads like these. You don't give enough plot away. I can never catch up. Cant.

I'm hoping Daryl realizes Shane is a POS and shoots him in the face with the crossbow.

Daryl for Walking Dead MVP.

Sick! I bet he never fears left. This show looks great. But I can't stand the threads like these. You don't give enough plot away. I can never catch up. Cant.

He just flails at it bro and it never goes left. Mind bottling really.

I'm hoping Daryl realizes Shane is a POS and shoots him in the face with the crossbow.

Daryl for Walking Dead MVP.

Daryl is a whole different kind of crazy. So far its been for the good but sometimes he's got crazy in his eyes like he wants to eat them all for dinner.

He just flails at it bro and it never goes left. Mind bottling really.

Daryl is a whole different kind of crazy. So far its been for the good but sometimes he's got crazy in his eyes like he wants to eat them all for dinner.

Daz wut I was theenkeen bruh.

I don't think he's crazy at all. He meets these people, they leave his brother for dead, Sophia goes missing and he's really the only one who did anything to find her. Shane goes crazy and they find out what happened and he feels like he's the only one who gave a damn when he didn't need to give one at all. I'd be the same way.

Daz wut I was theenkeen bruh.

I know whats up bra. This thread gives a whole new meaning to my distaste for "walkers" :alien:

I don't think he's crazy at all. He meets these people, they leave his brother for dead, Sophia goes missing and he's really the only one who did anything to find her. Shane goes crazy and they find out what happened and he feels like he's the only one who gave a damn when he didn't need to give one at all. I'd be the same way.

You make excellent points. TMex was clouding my Walkers Dead judgement with his flatulent posting in here.

You make excellent points. TMex was clouding my Walkers Dead judgement with his flatulent posting in here.

I'm just an avid watcher haha. I wish he would be crazy sometimes. Like when Andrea shot him? I wish he would have just killed her and saved me the trouble of hearing her talk every Sunday.

I'm just an avid watcher haha. I wish he would be crazy sometimes. Like when Andrea shot him? I wish he would have just killed her and saved me the trouble of hearing her talk every Sunday.

Im wondering where theyre going to take his character. He is one of the more intriguing characters but this last episode he didnt do much at all but yell at Sohia's Mom. And I agree about Andrea, she is easy to look at though. It bothers me how she's buddying up to Shane though. Actually she did more then just get friendly with him a couple episodes back.

Im wondering where theyre going to take his character. He is one of the more intriguing characters but this last episode he didnt do much at all but yell at Sohia's Mom. And I agree about Andrea, she is easy to look at though. It bothers me how she's buddying up to Shane though. Actually she did more then just get friendly with him a couple episodes back.

That's instantly when I started hating her. She whines and cries when Shane tries to get her to shoot the log, but after he steps back and makes her shoot a walker she falls in love. What a whiner. The women in this show are just all together creating a bad image for the gender haha. Andrea shoots Daryl while trying to impress the camp, Lori can't drive, Sophia's mom stayed with her abusive husband, Maggie is a stage-5 clinger, etc etc.

That's instantly when I started hating her. She whines and cries when Shane tries to get her to shoot the log, but after he steps back and makes her shoot a walker she falls in love. What a whiner. The women in this show are just all together creating a bad image for the gender haha. Andrea shoots Daryl while trying to impress the camp, Lori can't drive, Sophia's mom stayed with her abusive husband, Maggie is a stage-5 clinger, etc etc.

I had to LOL @ Lori cant drive. They really stretched for that whole scene. Who crashes because of a stupid walker anyway? Run it over and keep going. wtc

I had to LOL @ Lori cant drive. They really stretched for that whole scene. Who crashes because of a stupid walker anyway? Run it over and keep going. wtc

I legitimately screamed at my TV when that happened. "WHY DON'T YOU JUST HIT THE DAMN THING, YOU'RE GOING TO KILL IT ANYHOW!"

I legitimately screamed at my TV when that happened. "WHY DON'T YOU JUST HIT THE DAMN THING, YOU'RE GOING TO KILL IT ANYHOW!"

But that did lead us up to that awesome scene of the stupid zombie trying to facepalm his way through the windshield. lol crazy scene

Last edited:
But that did us up to that awesome scene of the stupid zombie trying to facepalm his way through the windshield. lol crazy scene
Hahaha facepalm. This is true. One of the funnier scenes, I would say.

Well, I'm just a newbie and I watched that. But seldom I do. [I'm not Suspicious and be sure about that.
Where's the intro thread? :)
White Lake health club

Last edited:
Well, I'm just a newbie and I watched that. But seldom I do. [I'm not Suspicious and be sure about that.
Where's the intro thread? :)

What? Intro to THP or the Walking Dead?

#confusedbynewguy

He was resurrected in Harlan County, apparently to fight the sheriff from Deadwood...

What? Intro to THP or the Walking Dead?

#confusedbynewguy

ha ha, good stuff. Great show, Shane died, came back to life as a human/walker, maybe that's why he's such a meanie?

Looking forward to see the fight between Rick and Shane! Tension is building up!

Looking forward to see the fight between Rick and Shane! Tension is building up!

Me too. Hopefully they don't bro hug it out. Sure didn't look like it from the preview.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Back