#TheHandCraftedExperience Travel / Extra Rounds and Activities Thread

Nothing like getting up at 6 AM on a Monday to bring you back to reality. #NeedSleep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Try 530 :alien: :banghead:

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hey dudes, so I'm almost done getting all the costs together and should have PayPal totals for everyone today. Couple questions first though:

1) Can everybody PM me their email address? Both because I want to list proper PayPal emails for everyone to send to, and because I'd like to send everyone my spreadsheet showing you all how I calculated it, in the interest of transparency.
2) Dave and Paul, since you helped drive people around some, how would you like me to factor in your cost for that? You could give me an approximate gas cost, or we can agree on a cost per mile (example: for a company, this standard rate is typically $0.56/mile for business miles in a personal car).

Hey dudes, so I'm almost done getting all the costs together and should have PayPal totals for everyone today. Couple questions first though:

1) Can everybody PM me their email address? Both because I want to list proper PayPal emails for everyone to send to, and because I'd like to send everyone my spreadsheet showing you all how I calculated it, in the interest of transparency.
2) Dave and Paul, since you helped drive people around some, how would you like me to factor in your cost for that? You could give me an approximate gas cost, or we can agree on a cost per mile (example: for a company, this standard rate is typically $0.56/mile for business miles in a personal car).

Don't worry about that #2 stuff. It's all good!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No comments but here is the Torrey Pines South 18th walkthrough.

No comments but here is the Torrey Pines South 18th walkthrough.

Now everyone can see me play that hole so well until I get to the green, haha.

Back