This happened today

That right there is a good looking looking club... even if it is facing the wrong way.:ROFLMAO:

Nice! Hit it well.

So. I was able to walk 9 holes this afternoon and So far Im impressed the the Launcher! I ordered the draw model because Im prone to slice and I only sliced 1 drive today and it was the first one. A couple of the others were not dynamite drives but that wasnt any fault of the club, I caught the ground coming through and the distance wasnt as good as it could have been but both were in the fairway. My drive on 7 I caught it between the toe and sweet spot on the club and was impressed with the distance it had. Best drive of the day was 9. 9 at Cedar Hill Country Club is a 506 yard par 5. I blistered a drive right down the middle and was setting about 225 to the green. My favorite thing about the driver seems to be everyone’s least favorite thing, the high pitched loud ping it makes at contact! It really announces its presence with authority! I looked forward to getting comfortable with it in future rounds and as the weather warms up, I definitely think its going to be a very overlooked driver because its a Cleveland but its worth looking at! The Miyazaki shaft is fantastic, I got the regular flex and it feels a bit whippy but I love the weighting being more on the grip end of the shaft and that its only 50 grams. One of my previous drivers had a tensei orange 50 gram shaft in it and I loved that shaft till it broke. Be interesting to see how it performs in a full round.

Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo 10.5 Draw Miyazaki C.kua 50 shaft
Callaway Epic Flash 5w Even Flow green 65 reg flex shaft
Ping G410 2,4-6 hybrid UST Recoil F3 shaft
Ping G710 Red dot 7-UW Recoil Smacwrap 780 F4shafts + .25”
Ping G700 Red dot GW,SW Recoil Smacwrap 780 F3 shafts
Ping Glide 3.0 Red dot 54 & 60 wedges Recoil Smacwrap 780 f4 shafts
Odyssey Works Versa 7H CS Putter

I totally agree with you on the Miyazaki shafts. I've got them on the Halo hybrids in my bag and they are fantastic. (y)

Last edited:
I like the looks of this driver - hope it's a winner for you!

I really liked this one when I hit the demo. Sound and shape were good for me. Can't wait to hear your thoughts

Back