THP Callaborative Map (Unofficial)

Add me in

Add me please.

B27 6LJ, UK please!

Just bumping for the new members.😎

I'm at 46528

17078 here!

47304 if you don’t mind adding me!

Lots of Cleveland (@Hamfist ) and Columbus members (@gmiller598 ) and many others I need to golf with. I’m the only one around me, dangit. That’s reported anyways.

@gmiller598 , I used to live about half a mile from you before heading back home town in my mid 20’s. Basically was about a mile behind the Polaris Kroger.

UK Postcode M24 5RR

Please add me

Man I wish this thread was sticky'd. I was just looking for this yesterday. Thanks for bumping it @Turtlerancher . (y)

71106 here

80631 for me! Super cool

Lots of Cleveland (@Hamfist ) and Columbus members (@gmiller598 ) and many others I need to golf with. I’m the only one around me, dangit. That’s reported anyways.

@gmiller598 , I used to live about half a mile from you before heading back home town in my mid 20’s. Basically was about a mile behind the Polaris Kroger.
Maybe a little bit farther than that. I live on the south end of Worthington.

Maybe a little bit farther than that. I live on the south end of Worthington.

Regardless we need to golf sometime. What kind of THP’er would I be without golfing with my closest THP’er? It’s gotta happen. I think we had something set up a couple years ago that fell through? At any rate if you ever have a Thursday free, let me know.

Regardless we need to golf sometime. What kind of THP’er would I be without golfing with my closest THP’er? It’s gotta happen. I think we had something set up a couple years ago that fell through? At any rate if you ever have a Thursday free, let me know.
I've got some vacation days to use so maybe some day in the next few weeks could work. I'm trying to find a good time to take a couple of days off.

Back