THP effect on your equipment choices

I would say that the biggest area that THP would influence me is the golf shaft category. I read and watch reviews of everything (including those on THP) so it's a mixture of all of them equally that help me decide. Golf shafts on the other hand is where THP stands out for me. No other site gives the in depth review of shafts like THP dos. I honestly would have not heard of all the great offerings put out by Project X, UST Mamiya, True Temper, VA Composites, etc. Without THP I would probably know nothing about the great shafts these companies put out. When making a new shaft purchase THP is 100% responsible for that purchase!

MASSIVELY. 100% of what has been in my bag for the past 3 years is because of thp. the list is too long to type out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I come here before any and every purchase. The reviews and feedback here are just too good...well balanced and objective.

Honestly I'm so picky that I have to see a club in person regardless of the reviews I hear or see. I wish it wasn't that way because it would cost me a lot less money and hassle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I come here every time to read reviews before I make a purchase. I really like how everyone has their opinion of a product, good or bad. I feel that THP is the holy grail for golfers (hackers).

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

The best place to do research....it definitely has an affect on my purchases or in some cases non-purchases

100% before I purchase anything golf related or even begin to ponder I always check out THP reviews or ask a pertinent question. The forums are an invaluable resource to any golfer...thanks again THP!

The forums on here are great. I know a lot of you buy stuff as soon as it comes out and even though I wait due to funds available it's nice to hear real world impressions. Seems to be a lot of players around my ability which is a deciding factor in equipment. People have to been wrong on my gear choices yet. Lol

I just posted in the CBX wedge thread how much this site has influenced my club buying decisions. After taking 12 years off from playing I was lost when I started back. All of you have helped clear the fog and provided info that has been so valuable in making decisions of what to look at and consider equipment wise. One of the biggest things I get from this site is info on golf balls, balls have really gotten a lot better over the years and the different choices are a little intimidating trying to figure out.

Back