THP Experiences For the Rest of 2022

Going to be a fun fall to follow along. So many awesome experiences left in the year. The best part. After they are done, it starts over in 2023!

What an incredible slate of events left and there’s more to come!!

Fantastic.

This is what i love about THP. I sign on to the office computer , check some reports then check THP. And @JB drops nuggets like this. So much going on that we don't seem to connect the dots that happen each and every week. I know i get busy with work and forget how the Experiences line up, than add in "Off Course" with Dan the articles and reviews, not just from Staff but from those of us that receive equipment here, the just rolls on like well oiled machinery.....

Cannot wait for the Goat Cup, of course i would love to see the reactions to the courses we just played form the Morgan Cuppers, so much goodness here

More!?!?

This place truly is unique and amazing.

That is a crazy lineup in the second half of 2022! Well done!

Incredible. Unreal what goes on here on a daily basis and then throw all the experiences on top, and just, crazy. Happy I get to jump in here everyday.

Amazing things going on at THP. What a great place to be a part of.

What did I do every day before finding THP?

Awesome schedule!

I guess it does not matter if you live in Nashville or NE Florida, you are never home anyhow. Keep up the tireless good work.

I never know what surprise I’m going to find daily when I open THP every morning. Awesome schedule coming up. @JB with a few surprises to add as we go. Can not wait to follow what’s on tap for the rest of the year.

That’s such an insane list. I am excited to see some more people get their experience dreams made a reality soon.

Can't wait to follow along with all of these! Morgan Cup especially just because of personal connection to two of the participants. Can't believe there's still more to come either 🤯

such a great lineup, can't wait to follow the events live and continuing following the leadups

plus more announcements :love:

Stacked line up for sure.

THis was nice to see them all laid out like that.

I’m not sure how you guys do it but I know we are truly thankful that you do! It’s never boring around here that’s for sure! Thank you to you and GG for putting in the blood, sweat and tears for THP and making this place so special!

Can't wait to follow along with the events!

I tried to explain it on the golf course here in Myrtle Beach and finally just had to pull out my phone. So much going on!

That's a helluva lineup for the rest of 2022!

So fortunate to be a part of one of these awesome Experiences this year!

Very excited to follow along with all of these. Sometimes maybe too excited.

The future looks very bright for THP and I wish them and all of the Sponsors and participants of these events continued success and best wishes!

Well done and keep it up.

that is insane! and awesome

That is a crazy second half of the year! And those companies.. Yeah, that's gonna be some insanely fun follows.

Back