CONTEST THP Holiday Cheer Day 4: Cobra RADSPEED Driver

Perfect accompaniment to my all Callaway bag!!!

A

Sent from my XQ-AT51 using Tapatalk

Would be a solid addition to the bag, the launch and spin characteristics on the shaft would be fun to hit a few bombs with. The looks are a plus too…

I’ve been making a push at long drive and College golf now. This would be my long driver and then I wouldn’t have to do long drive with my playing driver. Also it looks sick.

Never owned anything Cobra. Actually I've never hit anything Cobra! Another cool giveaway. I just purchaswed a new driver and will have a slick new shaft so this isn't an entry, but I hope whoever wins it bombs it down the fairway!

It’s a great driver to win!

Love to test and play an outstanding product especially if it can give me extra distance of the tee. The COVID situation hasn’t allowed me to test and demo any new products this past year and hoping 2022 can be better 🤞🤞🤞.

I need the Radspeed because I got an old Ping v something from 15 years ago and get outdrove by my jerk friends. I need that neenewess to compete!

As I am getting close to turning 60 years old, I am losing distance every year. I am only hitting my current Ping driver approximately 230 yds. I have lost 50-60 yards just the last 3 years. This new Cobra driver and ProjectX shaft would give me confidence on the tee box and definitely give me more yardage off the tee so, I can hopefully start breaking 90 again every time I play.

Cobra RadSpeed driver belongs in my bag because it is high quality and will make me look cool in front of my friends 😅

I need a new driver bad and my parents sadly really don’t support my golfing career:(

Thanks THP and Cobra. I think this club belongs in my bag because this color scheme is sweet and I love Cobra woods.

Was told by my fitter i need a low spin head set up. Radspeed would certainly do the trick and give me more forgiveness

I would love to add this to my bag. I am looking to regain some lost driver distance over the last year and I think this beauty could do that.

Merry Christmas !

This is the one driver I have not tried this year. Would love to finally do so.

This driver and shaft are exactly what I’m looking for. Would be great to add to the bag!

I feel the need for speed and I think this Radspeed/Project X combo will scratch my itch.

I am hoping my wife will surprise me with a RAD Speed Driver for Christmas, but I know she wont. Winning this will help ease the pain.

Have tried this driver a couple times and each time with a different shaft and the hazardous shaft is the best fit towards my game. would love to have it next to my speedzone 5 wood

I think it would be a great addition to my bag and I can say bomb balls down the fair way just like Derek from step brothers even though it’s not a callaway 3 wood lol same concept.

It would be a great addition to the new radspeed irons I'm about to order! First set of clubs I've officially bought for myself and aren't hand me downs

This would be great to game this to summon my inner Bryson on the tee box! :) Thank you for the opprtunity and Merry Christmas!

I would love to put this against my epic speed triple diamond. Always loved cobra!!

Back