THP Live Round thread!

where is this that all the videos and gps shot trackers are from?
I take videos to log shots and analyze my swing later. The GPS is from TheGrint.

Like right now I'm waiting to get one of my trailers back from the dealer and I'm sitting in my truck watching this video I took on the second 8th hole

to try to figure out where the extra juice was suddenly coming from late in the round. It helps me identify the good and bad and what to work on. I've been trying to do it less lately though.

I take videos to log shots and analyze my swing later. The GPS is from TheGrint.

Like right now I'm waiting to get one of my trailers back from the dealer and I'm sitting in my truck watching this video I took on the second 8th hole

to try to figure out where the extra juice was suddenly coming from late in the round. It helps me identify the good and bad and what to work on. I've been trying to do it less lately though.

That's a pretty smooth swing you got.

no im sorry, what course?
you shot 61 today?

no im sorry, what course?
you shot 61 today?
Rivers Edge. Used to be the North Platte Country Club. Ever been? It's the one by my house I said I could meet you at if you came through.

@OldandStiff is there ever a calm day out there? Seems its hurricane winds all the time!

Rivers Edge. Used to be the North Platte Country Club. Ever been? It's the one by my house I said I could meet you at if you came through.
i have not, north platte is a little over 3 hours away, i thought you were moving? i dont normally come down that way till the fall for games.
i have the gering open coming up july 18-19
trying to close on a house the end of june, beginning of july.
maybe i can take a saturday towards the end of july, maybe, and thats if your still around.
idk cant guarantee anything right now.

@OldandStiff is there ever a calm day out there? Seems its hurricane winds all the time!
Well it's the windiest state, so not often. It's kind of adapt or die out there, and that's part of why I'm looking forward to different courses and weather. I've adapted my swing so much that I have to actively add loft now on the rare times it isn't blowing. It wasn't too bad today. I hit a 9 iron on the par 3 7th (16th) today that got away from me in it, but it wasn't a shot I would normally take. Was trying to have fun with a really bad pin.

i have not, north platte is a little over 3 hours away, i thought you were moving? i dont normally come down that way till the fall for games.
i have the gering open coming up july 18-19
trying to close on a house the end of june, beginning of july.
maybe i can take a saturday towards the end of july, maybe, and thats if your still around.
idk cant guarantee anything right now.
I am. The inspectors and appraisers have rescheduled multiple times (seriously, who needs to go to funerals? They're dead for cripes sake. They don't know if you're there :p) or I'd be gone already. Last one is supposed to be here tomorrow at 1:00. I'll probably leave Saturday now.

We might be. We still have a little family here, my wife currently has one week off each month, and at the very least I'll be back to finish a storm claim on my truck and another trailer. Apparently you can't do them out of the policy state. My wife was raised in Bridgeport, too, so if we're around she probably wouldn't mind heading that way for a day.

Just shoot me a message with any ideas. I'm trying to get together with any THP'ers I can this summer before my business starts rolling down there. (y)

Last edited:
Well at least it’s down wind.. 669!!

E10031A5-53C8-4643-8F8F-539361EF35DB.jpeg

Last edited:
Second shot from the fairway.image.jpg

Got to pin high left with a shot with the original one mini driver.image.jpg

First league match of AZTHP! 20 THPers battling in Net and Gross Skins comp.

Range time with league championship trophy.
3413B6FB-A7B6-446D-963A-ECF6C1E7D387.jpeg

My chance at bird this butt kicker green. Tap in bogey.
M066EB840-CE78-427E-91E4-C1340013FEFC.jpeg

New bag plus triple-digit Heat

20200620_150815.jpg

Back