THP Live Round thread!

I didn't get it.

The celebrations had begun. Still don't know how that ducked out.

Pretty nice round and the ZX7's showing their worth for sure. (y)

Pretty nice round and the ZX7's showing their worth for sure. (y)
My cap is absurd right now, and to play below it in those conditions with them is really something. They are nice clubs. Those last 2 rounds are crazy. I'm kind of in love with the MG2's lately too, and swapping out the SM7 at the gap for an MG2 50 made a difference. My ZX7 AW is supposed to be here start of the week, so it'll be interesting to see how it compares.

Here was the approach. Eagle uploading. And then I might have to go to just pictures. The long uploads drain the crap out of the phone.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that wiggles my feet about a dozen times before I swing. Now if I could get as many birdies in a season as you do in a round, I'd be a little happier with my golf game.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that wiggles my feet about a dozen times before I swing. Now if I could get as many birdies in a season as you do in a round, I'd be a little happier with my golf game.
👊

I must do it a lot on that one because a buddy messaged me about it. :LOL:. I was very unsure of the club selection, and how much I wanted to put into it. I don't generally do it a lot. That **** was scary though. If you go long, you're done.

Okay did you just seriously try to kick leaves away as it's blowing 30 knots? !!!! :ROFLMAO:
Maybe the cold air is effecting your thought process.
Was a good putt though over the leaf you missed moving. :golf2:
Haha

So I get home from the gym and the wife is watching them.

Good. You're here! Explain this one to me. (seems excited)

That was for birdie. Middle of a hot run and I didn't expect to make it..

Yeah, I don't care about that. Look at this. What did you think you were going to accomplish by kicking that leaf? It's blowing 30 of them up your *** and you're all mad at that one?? I -

DON'T EVEN START. Okay. I didn't.. just..

But... *pointing

😢

Peas in a pod, you two. Lol

Last edited:
Got tired of hitting range balls. Time for a sim round!

Nice fadey drive on one and a 48° left a bit short from 130 and an auto putt par.

Holy crap I hit a fairway! A little chunky with the 3 wood but I put an 8 iron on from 170 and the par on 2

175 yard 8 iron and a two putt par on the par 3. I think the settings are messed up.

Haha

So I get home from the gym and the wife is watching them.

Good. You're here! Explain this one to me. (seems excited)

That was for birdie. Middle of a hot run and I didn't expect to make it..

Yeah, I don't care about that. Look at this. What did you think you were going to accomplish by kicking that leaf? It's blowing 30 of them up your *** and you're all mad at that one?? I -

DON'T EVEN START. Okay. I didn't.. just..

But... *pointing

😢

Peas in a pod, you two. Lol
Now that is funny as he@# That woman she is sharp as a tack!!!!!!

I knew it. I pulled a 3 wood into the next county and scrambled for a bogey 6. +1 thru 4.

Now that is funny as he@# That woman she is sharp as a tack!!!!!!

When I went to write it and found yours to quote I realized you both used '30'. :unsure::unsure:

I sense a conspiracy.

Back on the par train. Fadey drive and a nice 48° and two putt par. Where the heck are the birdie putts auto putt?!

When I went to write it and found yours to quote I realized you both used '30'. :unsure::unsure:

I sense a conspiracy.
Don't know what you're talking about.

Yanked that drive. And then learned sim trees are not 90% air 😑 but a fantastic 5 iron and near chip in limited the damage to a bogey.

Back on the par train. Fadey drive and a nice 48° and two putt par. Where the heck are the birdie putts auto putt?!
Refresh us on your setup dude. Picture time.

Oh.. or VIDEO. It can double in the show us your swing thread!

Chunky drive (using 3 wood in the garage) and chunky approach. Nearly got up and down for par. +3 thru 7.

5 iron carried 225 and then I forgot how to chip. +6 thru 8.

Refresh us on your setup dude. Picture time.

Oh.. or VIDEO. It can double in the show us your swing thread!
I can’t remember where I set up my phone to record before. Oh well, this drive was fore left!! Got a lucky bounce and then hit a nice 8 iron for a 2 putt par.

Better video sideways but I don’t think that’s right either. Little pull fade here with 232 carry. One of my better drives. Followed by a 125 yard carry 52° 🤯 that held the green for a 2 putt par. +6 thru 11.

6 iron and 56° nice and straight for the par.

These SM8’s are awesome! Pulled the drive and clobbered a hybrid. Nearly chipped in from 30 and settled for the par.

5 iron and 52° plus 2 putts for par. +6 thru 14. Inability to shape the ball is forcing layups off the tee.

Back to back 3 woods with 230 carry, but I couldn’t get the chip close enough for an auto putt birdie.

Nearly an ace! 😳

Back