THP Membership Heat Map?

jlukes

Reaction score
I know we have the google map of a bunch of THPers, but I was wondering if there was a chart that JB or smallville could post that showed a "heat map" of sorts that shows the density of THPers throughout the country.

Something like this:
saupload_2009_02_22_countyue_large.png

or this

HeatMap623x348.jpg

Think JB mentioned once about location being posted at members discretion only and that they don't release that sort of info.

Maybe some way of doing it for those who are willing to participate though, sort of like the google maps?

Think JB mentioned once about location being posted at members discretion only and that they don't release that sort of info.

Maybe some way of doing it for those who are willing to participate though, sort of like the google maps?

Not looking for names of people, just a general overview of where the membership density's lie.

I could do it, but it would be completely made up. I would put the highest concentration around Kansas City, for the sake of future events!

But yes, the current Google map we have going would be the closest that would ever be released.

I wonder if we could take the google map and create a density map?

Not looking for names of people, just a general overview of where the membership density's lie.

I understand, like I said, not 100%, just think that's what the answer was last time a similar discusion came about.

We don't have that many people n the Google map that it would be that accurate. You basically get the same thing on the google map though because there is more blue pins where there are more people.

THPing on Tapatalk

Back