THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

I think tomorrow is the day, but time is still a mystery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excited to see the captains picks. I hope those selected are ready to work on their THP game and golf games. Big responsibility on your shoulders representing this awesome community.

I think tomorrow is the day, but time is still a mystery

Thanks. Let the nerves kick in.

Excited to see the captains picks. I hope those selected are ready to work on their THP game and golf games. Big responsibility on your shoulders representing this awesome community.
I've already started, don't want to be left behind!

I'm not eligible for this event but I'm pretty sure picks are Monday....

Ha! You get the whole weekend to think about it

Well I work all weekend so should go by a little quicker:)

I don't think there is any doubt about the work ethic for any of the hopefuls from both sides. Based on what I've read there is a serious level of commitment to represent their prospective teams and THP!

Ha! You get the whole weekend to think about it

I've done all the thinking I'm going to do. 4hours of daily commute time helps

I've played with and seen half of the 10 already selected play and i know/played with a few of the hopefuls.

What I can guarantee is that these matches will be a blast, will be tightly contested and a damn fun follow! Good luck to the hopefuls looking forward to seeing how the teams shake out.

I'm new to this site and wondering, how do you get picked for these teams? Is there another thread? Appreciate any help.

I'm moving to South Carolina in four weeks so...Go Carolinas!!

Typically yes. Got to love the beltway into VA everyday.
Awww ... you got me by an hour. Mine is 3 hours every day.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Man I'm getting pumped for this event. Hoping I get the call, but I'm all Team Carolinas either way!

I'm new to this site and wondering, how do you get picked for these teams? Is there another thread? Appreciate any help.

I'm moving to South Carolina in four weeks so...Go Carolinas!!
I would suggest reaching out to the Captain from the Carolinas. So he's aware of your situation.

I've done all the thinking I'm going to do. 4hours of daily commute time helps

Where do you find time to think between cussing all the morons out there?

Where do you find time to think between cussing all the morons out there?

Awww ... you got me by an hour. Mine is 3 hours every day.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Speak of the devil...:alien2:

This me being honest

Being honest is the only way to go; What I post on this thread and any other thread is me expressing my opinion and thoughts.

Well, got an email from lostgolfballs.com that showed some pretty good deal. Well after a few mouse clicks I am the now the proud owner of 7 dozen TM TPX balls and 3 dozen Srixon Z star XV's. All in mint AAAAA condition for $99.94 shipped. Pretty good deal. I should be set for the year or 3....lol

Sounds like the right amount of balls to get you around 36 holes at RNK. It can be a brutal course.

Typically yes. Got to love the beltway into VA everyday.

Don't envy you; I used to head up to the DC area for work and hated driving around up there.

While I know the captains can't reveal their picks until Monday, can they let us know how many people are vying for the last 3 spots? Wondering what the oddsmakers have for the line on each candidate!

While I know the captains can't reveal their picks until Monday, can they let us know how many people are vying for the last 3 spots? Wondering what the oddsmakers have for the line on each candidate!

"Personally I give us...one chance in three."

Sorry, dropping random movie quotes is a habit

Back