THP Regional Rivalry - How Awesome Is This

I just realized that JB went with Blue and Gray for the DMV v Carolina RR. Wonder if it was a specific Civil War reference. We all know how that match turned out.
So half of DMV is going to beat up on the other half? Will you do this before or after the Regional Rivalry matchup? Just asking because I need to figure out if I need to bring the popcorn or not ...

Very excited to be able to rock one of these hats, whether blue or grey. Thanks again to THP for such a fabulous idea, and True Temper for the support!

Man these hats look soooo good. Really excited to find out which Team in each Rivalry is rocking which hat. I like the full baseball caps better than the trucker style caps I think, but I keep going back and forth.

I'm giving you an A for effort on this one, at least.

Man these hats look soooo good. Really excited to find out which Team in each Rivalry is rocking which hat. I like the full baseball caps better than the trucker style caps I think, but I keep going back and forth.

You just want to know how to script, admit it!!

Awesome looking!

I am in the same boat, Want to know what to pack for RR.

Pack it all there buddy... We are all gonna look pretty sharp.. Well... everyone but Ohio!
If we need rain gear in Ohio I would not be surprised.......

Pack it all there buddy... We are all gonna look pretty sharp.. Well... everyone but Ohio!
If we need rain gear in Ohio I would not be surprised.......
Rain gear is always in the bag when traveling to Ohio....and after last trip I might want to bring some cold weather clothes as well. Crappy Ohio. Best part about Ohio is we will be leaving as victors!

So half of DMV is going to beat up on the other half? Will you do this before or after the Regional Rivalry matchup? Just asking because I need to figure out if I need to bring the popcorn or not ...

Very excited to be able to rock one of these hats, whether blue or grey. Thanks again to THP for such a fabulous idea, and True Temper for the support!
Yeah, I realized my faux pas right after I posted. I was born and raised a Yankee and thought I was in NY for a second. Doh!

Funny reply too.

Yeah, I realized my faux pas right after I posted. I was born and raised a Yankee and thought I was in NY for a second. Doh!

Funny reply too.

I would be curious to know the Percentage of Participants in our RR that have NY roots. Seems like a good amount not many from our areas originally it seems

Good bump. I want to look at these hats again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back