THP visits Toulon Design HQ

28b4082906c5584feca38511f723a1f8.jpg

But this is a better display of a vehicle to drop bombs IMO
I'm really looking forward to seeing how you like it. I'm still confused why I haven't ordered the half mallet, can't remember the name, are they doing the same limited run they are doing for the Madison?

T2GRN, this is awesome! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the putter.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how you like it. I'm still confused why I haven't ordered the half mallet, can't remember the name, are they doing the same limited run they are doing for the Madison?
The Memphis is what I believe Sean refers to as a Mid Size Mallet. They are available for order now I believe.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

The Memphis is what I believe Sean refers to as a Mid Size Mallet. They are available for order now I believe.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
The San Francisco is the one I was talking about.

It's hard not to get one....

Mine ships Friday! Yay

THP visits Toulon Design HQ

This thing feels pretty damn sweet.....spent a little time of the practice green with it....different sound but not in a bad way.

This thing feels pretty damn sweet.....spent a little time of the practice green with it....different sound but not in a bad way.
I'm very pleased with sound/feel. The design of the face really does what they say

I'm very pleased with sound/feel. The design of the face really does what they say

Absolutely does....it's the honeymoon right now. So I'll see how I like it in a month or so.

Back