#THPCallout Spivey

gotta to take Spivey on this one. Don't think it goes the distance though. Either way hope you guys have fun

Gonna go Spivey on this one

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Spivey FTW.

I'm with Dave on this one...I've seen his game.

Great call out, I have had the pleasure to golf with both of them. I like them both, and honestly it too close for me call!

Some nice wagering on this one - Team Ethan better arrive thirsty!!
Ha! You'll be buying drinks for both teams then!!

The HavenWood will be the game changer here. I'm taking tanker337.

Good luck and have fun boys.

I got Spivey! Guy has a game that can travel for sure!

I'm taking Spivey. Is there anyone, anywhere, better at keeping an opponent laughing while methodically bleeding him to death?

Going with Spivey. He can get hot and I want to see it happen here.

I'm going to take Spivey on this one, as I'm a fan of Team Ethan!

Gotta go with my teammate Spivey! #TeamEthanator

Gotta go with my teammate Tanker to kick off a season of winning for #TeamFinley.

I've seen Dave do some damage on a course when the pressure is on, so I'm going to have to take him in a close one.

Have fun boys! But you do know you will both will be playing for 2nd place come 5/22. ?

This one is too tough to call. I've seen both guys games up close. True toss up! Will be a fun follow!

Due to recent injury, this will be rescheduled - Hopefully, Paul's back will feel better soon!

We will update with the new date as soon as health permits!

#THPCallout Spivey

After extensive discussions between my people and Tanker337's people, it has been decided that this is now scheduled for-

Monday, March 28, 2016. 9:20 AM

Same format (match play, no strokes). Same wager (Drinks for the winner's team at the Gauntlet).

Looking forward to this - and it will be updated on GameBook!!

Last edited:
Awesome. Have enjoyed playing golf with both Spivey and Tanker. Doing this straight-up is pretty awesome. I'll have to think about my pick for a little bit.

And we're back on for a Monday morning match at Lookout Mountain. I've never played there, but Spivey says its a pretty fun track.
First post updated as well.

And we're back on for a Monday morning match at Lookout Mountain. I've never played there, but Spivey says its a pretty fun track.
First post updated as well.
I played with Spivey there in the fall. You will like the course. It is a fun one! I'll be following along!

I have to go with my boy Spivey on this one.

Golf Gamebook App view code: 5807286

I added it to the first post in the thread too.

I couldn't quite figure out how to embed the leaderboard on the first post.
If someone can ping me the steps do to that, I'll do that too.

See you boys on Monday. We were able to snag an 8:40 tee time, so hopefully see you guys coming down the home stretch.

Good luck guys, have fun out there!

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

We are here warming up. Gorgeous day - 70*, light breeze. Sunny.
edfc0c814cb3668bd7871e867f37a515.jpg

I will update as we go. Tee off in 20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back