#THPCallout sposey013168 v. HBirdman80 - Battle of the Bucket Hats!

Sounds like a great match,I will say Dan will win by a few. Shane is good people ,will be interesting to follow along

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is going to be a fun one. I hope to be around when this crazy match takes place. Maybe not in the same group though.
You two bucket heads can showcase you style together, I'll just take some pictures and share for others to appreciate.

This is going to be a fun one. I hope to be around when this crazy match takes place. Maybe not in the same group though.
You two bucket heads can showcase you style together, I'll just take some pictures and share for others to appreciate.

Don't get too excited. I'm thinking of calling you out in a east side v west side (of I95 in Broward) battle for supremacy...

Don't get too excited. I'm thinking of calling you out in a east side v west side (of I95 in Broward) battle for supremacy...

I'm not wearing a bucket hat though. But I'm game to play.

Bad news for you. Last night at approximately 8:45, Shane was heard to say "I need to go to bed, that vodka is getting to me."
That is a true story

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Dans The Man!! The bird for the win!

I just want to be in the foursome!

I'm right there with you, I'd love ringside seats to the battle of the bastards bucket hats.

Looks like it will be a while before this one happens.
Dan, I guess I need to make a run up your way and check on your golf game. Need to make sure you're ready, if this ever happens.
Seems sposey#### may have to make it down this way some day for this match.

Looks like it will be a while before this one happens.
Dan, I guess I need to make a run up your way and check on your golf game. Need to make sure you're ready, if this ever happens.
Seems sposey#### may have to make it down this way some day for this match.

I think we will be able to make it happen later this summer. My schedule will loosen up here soon. sposey#### and I will figure this out.

Back