Timeline for Ping Order

stewarthans45

Reaction score
Handicap
Has anyone had any recent experience ordering from Ping and how long did it take from the time the order was placed. The only threads I can really find are all for custom orders. I was fit on Friday morning the 27th for a set of red dot g25 irons with the stock stiff shafts I didnt think that would really make my order customized or is anything beside the black dots usually sitting on shelves considered custom? Anyways the pro at my local store said he was placing the order right away that morning and they ship directly there from Ping and then I will pick them up so I dont have to wait the additional time for the store to ship to me. Any chance they will be in sometime this week, I cant wait to get out on the course with them.

Also off topic but Ive never had anything fitted I usually have just bought off the shelf but I saw an immediate difference in my dispersion. I started with a 7 iron in the blue dot and the standard shaft length was good I was making center strikes consistently but hitting the heel of the club on the ground. Once he switched me to a red dot the impact tape showed i was hitting center of the club when making contact with the ground and I started hitting the ball on my intended target line much more consistently. I was so happy with the results Illn ever buy new clubs without being fitted again. Never did I realize what a difference it could make especially with the irons.

I'd guess 7 to 10 days.

Yea I was at a demo day Friday and the Ping rep told me 7-10 days. Depending how far you live from AZ it could be closer to the 7 day mark or closer to the 10

It's about 3-4 days usually to make then roughly 7 business days for shipping.

Got fitted a few years ago for g15 blue dots. Order was placed immediately and clubs arrived within a week.

Ping's shipment quote, as mentioned, is 7-10 business days. Unless otherwise specified when ordered, depending on custom options and what the have in stock. By the sounds, you're a fairly stock order, so should be within that time frame.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I am in Maryland....Everything I have ever ordered from Ping I have alway's received within 1 week of the order....Quick turn around there.

Enjoy your new irons!

Joe

I am in Michigan and my custom irons order came in less than a week, and that includes the weekend! I was shocked at how fast they came.

I was fitted on a Monday and received my clubs the following Thursday (10 days).
i live in upstate NY.

I ordered my Ping i20's from them and it was blue dot with x-stiff cfs shafts. It took almost three weeks for me to get them. Now I did order them 4th of July weekend so they warned me that it was going to be an extra week on the order.

Ordered a driver and it came in just under 1 week. My S56s came in about 10 days and they were a lot more "custom" than what you are describing. Enjoy your new clubs! Ping really makes some quality gear!

I ordered a Ping G20 4 iron (using my serial number) on a Sunday a few weeks back and my 4 iron showed up on Thursday, now when I ordered my full set of G20's in 2013 it took about 2 week to get them.

Have placed two orders in the last month. One for i25 irons and one for wedges (mix of Glide and Eye 2) and both were to me within 7 days counting the weekend.

Back