Tipping point for on course beer costs.

At what price do you call BS on a golf course beer cost and just smuggle your own?

• $5

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • $6

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • $7

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • $8

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • $9

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • $10

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • No price is to high.

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still the best deal I get is the Southern Dunes Summer Six Pack. 6 rounds of golf, 6 golf balls, and 6 domestics for just under $200 (punch card). Playing in 115 degrees I really like that Miller Lite around hole 12 when I order it. :ROFLMAO:

I don't drink a lot on course but every now and again I will get a beer. I will ask how much before I order at a course I don't know mainly because I like to pay in cash. The places with 12oz beers usually don't get my business.

It depends on the beer obviously, any thing over $5 for a domestic is stupid and that includes the $5. Luckily here in the midwest we have Busch Light at $1.75/can :ROFLMAO: Most of the muni courses run around $4 a can for domestic and you can hear the old timers bitching from the parking lot. I think our league charges $3 on Thursdays because of the complaints then the rest of the week it's $4. Start getting into craft and imported and it's usually $5-6. Go in towards Chicago and I was charged $48 for a 6 pack of domestics at a high end course.........

Bring your own. Problem solved :)

As a Canadian golfer I cannot answer this question with a clean conscience.

Let's just say most of you get 3 for what our courses charge for 1.....

Back