Titleist 915D2 Driver Review Thread

Titleist 915D2 Driver Review Thread

Awesome numbers! Looks like I'm the only one though still playing these things LOL.

I really like the lock of it and am guess am not as sensitive to sound as many. I don't really notice the sound. I did find the Ping G SF TEC offensive though so I guess I have standards too.

Dave

I borrowed a callaway subzero from the demo bag. The day I went back to my 915 after hitting that SZ for a month I was appalled at how loud it was!

I found the 2017 M2 offensive and the G400

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I borrowed a callaway subzero from the demo bag. The day I went back to my 915 after hitting that SZ for a month I was appalled at how loud it was!

I found the 2017 M2 offensive and the G400

I wonder if part of it is the swing speed? I'm swinging somewhere in the low 90s. If you're carrying 280 you must be in the 115 mph range, that's bringing it. I imagine more speed = more sound

Dave

I wonder if part of it is the swing speed? I'm swinging somewhere in the low 90s. If you're carrying 280 you must be in the 115 mph range, that's bringing it. I imagine more speed = more sound

Dave

110-118 you’re spot on. Yeah, that’s like if I’m really trying to kill it. Usually I’m around 108ish just normal swing. You’re right faster and harder contact will produce more sound.

Back