Titleist AP2 with Rifle Project X

SunsetBeachGolf

Truly Custom Putters
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 1.5
Titleist AP2 4 - GW with Rifle Project X 7.0

In great shape, I am not playing nearly enough these days and moving out some old clubs.

450.00 Shipped in the lower 48. Feel free to make an offer. Will take offers on Drivers and other Iron sets for full or partial trade.

IMG_1421.jpg

IMG_1422.jpg

IMG_1423.jpg

IMG_1424.jpg

There is only a single player on tour playing 7.0's, and that is Camillo Villegas (plays 7.5's).

Noone needs those.

Nice irons, I sold mine to my uncle!

There is only a single player on tour playing 7.0's, and that is Camillo Villegas (plays 7.5's).

Noone needs those.

Nice irons, I sold mine to my uncle!

Actually quite a few play that stiff or stiffer. Ernie Els is one I can think of off the top of my head. 7.3 in irons and 7.5 in his wedges. Mickelson plays 7.0's as well, or did, until switching to KBS, but I imagine he plays 7.0 type flex in the KBS tours as well.

To say no one needs those is silly, I carry a 6 iron 190+ yards and was fitted by a well respected fitter for 7.2 which is what is in my old blades that I still play.

Not Many need this flex.

Actually quite a few play that stiff or stiffer. Ernie Els is one I can think of off the top of my head. 7.3 in irons and 7.5 in his wedges. Mickelson plays 7.0's as well, or did, until switching to KBS, but I imagine he plays 7.0 type flex in the KBS tours as well.

To say no one needs those is silly, I carry a 6 iron 190+ yards and was fitted by a well respected fitter for 7.2 which is what is in my old blades that I still play.

Not Many need this flex.

I was just saying.

I carry a six-iron 186-188, and I was fitted for no more than a 6.5.

Not many sub-pro amateurs can play these.

Better? :)

Perhaps the marketplace threads can be left for people buying and selling equipment rather than commenting on the gear people are trying to sell.

Back