TM Gift Card-What to do with it?

smgoldstein

2022 Goat Cupper
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Here's the story. I have a $350 TaylorMade gift card that I can apply to anything on their site. Really don't need anything but, of course, always kicking the tires to upgrade some part of the bag. Can also trade in a M4 that will get me to about $475. Don't need apparel, don't need a bag and don't need 10 dozen golf balls.

Are the SIM2 products that much of an upgrade over the SIM? If not I could upgrade my 3 and 5 wood for next to nothing. If they are then pick up a SIM2 driver.

So THP'ers, what you say?

My vote would be try the SIM2 products to see if you like them. When I have credit or a gift card that large, I'm always looking at the big purchase instead of the balls, shirt, shoes route. You can pick those up with smaller credit or out of pocket. SIM2 stuff is my recommendation.

I see people selling gift cards for a little less than face value sometimes. I am not sure if that is okay on THP marketplace or not.

Keep the Sim driver, upgrade the fairways!

thats easy. create a Taylormade loyalty account. use the gift card for a fairway wood or 2!!! Then down the road use those earned points for balls

or if you would have posted this an hour ago I would have offered you cash for the $350 gift card before I just placed my sim2 driver and 3w order lol

Just personal circumstance right now, but I'd probably upgrade my wedges if I had the cash and it had to be spent at TM. I want the ZipCores more, but currently have TM wedges that are nearing their end and like them well enough that I'd buy again. HiToe variant.

I was hoping TM was Travis Mathew, I could make some suggestions haha

Get new wedge if you haven’t recently....I try to replace mine every other season.

Always check out the Rescue clubs. Last years was excellent.

Don’t sleep on a HiToe wedge or 2. They are like butter in the sand.

Try and sell it and buy some Cobra or Callaway clubs

Putters.

(Except Truss)

Back