TMAdidas's WITB & Progress Thread

TMAdidas

Reaction score
Handicap
So I figured that instead of posting a WITB, and just taking new pics every time a new club came my way, I would post a progressive WITB, documenting changes in every aspect of the bag, and giving clear info as to how and why these changes occur. Also, as some of you may know, I'm on a quest to play golf at the next level, and have been playing in a good amount of tournaments as a result. I will update my practice and tournament progress, and almost keep a timeline of my golfing "career" from now until I either "make it", or bow out. So without further ado, here's what I'm currently using:

2e5509d6e9ce955e6ac4fb7e634fc7db.jpg

6fe00176b12fb86e0c64569e8101aaea.jpg

1c1a3d6e1a4882709a7fcbb99593b793.jpg

bbc6b6b2258061829fc95cbb338039a8.jpg

b85115dbbcc32fa4f4340f817f5fe759.jpg

In the next few weeks, I am expecting to get Edel wedges and a putter, and put on NDMC MCC Plus 4 grips. I will update as each new addition occurs, and will talk about my practice and tournament results. So far, I have played in one tourney this year, and despite my awful putting and the high winds, was able to pull out the victory. Next tournament is on this Saturday, I'll update with details as it approaches. Feel free to ask any questions about any aspect of my game or my equipment, and I'll respond in this thread. I'd like to think that in a couple of years I can look back on this, and even if golf never works out, appreciate the effort which I put in, and the dedication that I've learned through it.

Great looking bag Casey!

Fantastic setup! Looking forward to the pics of the Edel wedges :D

Looking forward to seeing those Edel wedges!

Great looking setup! I wish you the best of luck on your next level in your golf career. BTW I love the fact your screen name is TMadidas and there is not a single TMAG product in your bag. lol

Great looking setup! I wish you the best of luck on your next level in your golf career. BTW I love the fact your screen name is TMadidas and there is not a single TMAG product in your bag. lol

Haha, yeah my bag was aka it completely them when I joined THP, but their newer offerings have not wowed me. Loving my Adidas Tour 360 Boosts, and I play the Tour Preferred X balls, but the clubs have been lacking, at least for my needs.

Last edited:
Those grips are just phenomenal. Love your set up.

Very nice bag and setup. Thanks for sharing!

Nice setup, looking forward to the updates!

Effing fantastic setup there! All GD shafts look really cool matched up like that (I know, I catch the important things :wink:)

Gotta get pics of that fancy Edel stuff in here, looking forward to that!

Nice my man! Good luck in the upcoming tournaments!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back