Torrey Pines North Course: Foursome Needed

Well Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls of All Ages.

The ReBoot is Officially On.

4/8/2020 8:58 am. Two Players are Already Confirmed.

For Torrey Pines North.

Only Two Other Slots are available.

Confirmation. A. S. A. P n:drinks:

Screenshot_20200128-185039_myMail.jpg
:drinks::bananadance::drinks:

Grandstands will still be up. Rough will be mowed and greens will be slowed just a little but the experience will be something you’ll remember each and every time you watch pros tee it up at Farmers and at the US open next year. Great opportunity here

I remember following your post Farmers rounds, those were fun.

Have fun if anyone plays it... I played it the week before the Farmer's and to say the rough was brutal would be an understatement!!! The ball literally disappeared in the rough and you could not find it even if you watched where it landed.
I didnt play bad at all, but good strikes just slightly off the fairway or a missed green led to 8 lost balls!!! No penalties or hazards, but literally lost 8 balls in the rough

Overall it was a lot of fun and id play it again at those conditions. The greens were very fast but rolled true

Have fun if anyone plays it... I played it the week before the Farmer's and to say the rough was brutal would be an understatement!!! The ball literally disappeared in the rough and you could not find it even if you watched where it landed.
I didnt play bad at all, but good strikes just slightly off the fairway or a missed green led to 8 lost balls!!! No penalties or hazards, but literally lost 8 balls in the rough

Overall it was a lot of fun and id play it again at those conditions. The greens were very fast but rolled true
Obviously way above my pay scale :drinks:

The questions of the Green Fees and Booking Fees has been raised.

Total is : $202.00

San Diego Golf Reservations: $35.00

San Diego City Booking Fee: $45.00

Torrey Pines North Course Green Fees: $122.00

Cheers :drinks:

The wife and I played the North Course in October and had a blast. You have to stay in the fairway as the rough will eat your ball and your lunch.

Enjoy !

These Slots filled up fast.

Only One more opening Left :drinks:

Looking forward to it. Thanks for setting it up and putting it out there for us.

Do I dare to Dream.

Torrey Pines is Open again :drinks:

4Somes need apply :drinks:

Back