Torrey Pines North Course: Foursome Needed

Johan185

SoCal, KiteSurfer, Golf Enthusiasts
Reaction score
Handicap
Have you ever wanted to play Torrey Pines?
Is it on your Bucket List?

How about right after a PGA Tournament, while it's Still in Championship Conditions?

Well Here is Your chance.

Tell us why you should be included in the Foursome.

And pay your Green Fees.

Date 1/30/2020

Time 9:06 am

Then sit back and what your putts going in under the Same conditions the Pros Just Played Screenshot_20200112-070626_Google.jpg

Grandstands will still be up. Rough will be mowed and greens will be slowed just a little but the experience will be something you’ll remember each and every time you watch pros tee it up at Farmers and at the US open next year. Great opportunity here

Wow Such an amazing course! $162 with a cart(optional) If I read the rates right.
I have been told that San Diego is where I should retire. With beautiful courses like this I can see why.

San Diego in January probably doesn’t suck either.

Well the response has been less than overwhelming. :p

Opening up the offer to the Ventura Community at my home Course.

I wish I was not on the other side of the country of I would be all over this.

Airfare not included :geek:(y):Puma:

If the grandstands will still be up, I'll come and watch you guys play. ;) (y)

Pm sent....

If it wasn't for the 600 dollar air fare....:giggle:

I wish I was closer. Amazing and have a blast!

Update.

No one confirmed. The event is canceled.

Wow, that's incredible!

Update.

Oh man, I wish I'd have seen this sooner. I could have made it I think and probably could have gotten a player or 2 to fill it. That's a bummer.

One of my standard situations is I buy 4somes from charities....I only buy 2 ways...1] it is ridiculously cheap 2] It is a place so fantastic yet price is OK.....Then the reach out to the masses for consideration to joining me....What a pain in the arse. The amount of effort is numbing. I feel your pain @Johan185.....
Personally, I'm on east coast. Not a Torrey fan. If I had a free ride to the course and a free play.....I would be 50/50 showing up on the 30th...:ROFLMAO:

One of my standard situations is I buy 4somes from charities....I only buy 2 ways...1] it is ridiculously cheap 2] It is a place so fantastic yet price is OK.....Then the reach out to the masses for consideration to joining me....What a pain in the arse. The amount of effort is numbing. I feel your pain @Johan185.....
Personally, I'm on east coast. Not a Torrey fan. If I had a free ride to the course and a free play.....I would be 50/50 showing up on the 30th...:ROFLMAO:
Trying for a Reboot for April. Have one confirmed. So at least it's a Twosome.

I will Post the details once I have a Tee Time Locked Up.

The the numbing Pain will slowly set in?:drinks::drinks::drinks::bananadance:

Trying for a Reboot for April. Have one confirmed. So at least it's a Twosome.

I will Post the details once I have a Tee Time Locked Up.

The the numbing Pain will slowly set in?:drinks::drinks::drinks::bananadance:
@Datkison should be able to fill out.....Correct

I am all the way across the country - still looks like a lot of fun.

Update.

Sorry it didn't work out! Was in San Diego in middle of 2019 and that city is awesome. Definitely would have teed it up if I were local!

@Datkison should be able to fill out.....Correct

Yeah depending on the date. I know I could have made this Thurs work. No kid stuff happening and nothing specific going on work wise. Shoot me a PM if you want if you have multiple dates in mind.

Back