kmlp95

Reaction score
Hey Everyone

I just have a question as this shaft was discontinued. How many of you still use it and does it stand the test of time with other premium shafts these days? What current shaft would it compare to? I was able to snag a brand new one at a decent price but due to a shoulder injury won’t be able to test for up to a year.

Thanks.

Hey Everyone

I just have a question as this shaft was discontinued. How many of you still use it and does it stand the test of time with other premium shafts these days? What current shaft would it compare to? I was able to snag a brand new one at a decent price but due to a shoulder injury won’t be able to test for up to a year.

Thanks.
I’ve played it before, imo anything Graphite Design still stands up today, no matter how old it is.

IMO, their MAD plays a lot like it, almost identically for me actually. It’s a mid/mid setup, so a lot of the “blue” options from different companies might settle in similarly.

But for the price, imo, it’s still a damn good shaft.

I’ve played it before, imo anything Graphite Design still stands up today, no matter how old it is.

IMO, their MAD plays a lot like it, almost identically for me actually. It’s a mid/mid setup, so a lot of the “blue” options from different companies might settle in similarly.

But for the price, imo, it’s still a damn good shaft.
Awesome love to hear that!! Thanks man.

Back